Removing Primary alias of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...

Discus and support Removing Primary alias of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For over a year now and numerous support tickets( approx 5 tickets or more) that were closed for various reasons I have still not found anyone at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Devcon324, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Devcon324
    Devcon324 Guest

Removing Primary alias of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...

For over a year now and numerous support tickets( approx 5 tickets or more) that were closed for various reasons I have still not found anyone at Microsoft to solve my issue.

The issue being I am not allowed to change the primary alias on my Microsoft account.

In my account it says:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (primary alias)

Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

I have opened tickets that hopefully were sent to Global Escalation Services but have not had issue solved yet. I have reviewed many posts that to me indicated

that issue is solvable but to find someone seems an impossible task. I am hoping someone will see this and offer some assistance on this problem.

I am afraid that if and when I cancel my email service that the xbox profile that is linked to sympatico.ca will disappear and all my sons gaming info will be all lost.

So over 20 years of xbox info will all lost.

Looking for HELP

Thanks

:)

Devcon324, Oct 5, 2022
  2. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
  3. ASwiftDevil Win User

Change primary alias

not using 365 account it an xbox account i made in to 2011 i think and this is the email
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Removing an XBL free account

> This should be so much simpler than it is. :D

Yew ain't yes' whistlin' Dixie, thar, ma'am.

Microsoft Account A -> Gamertag Microsoft Account B -> Gamertag

IT'S NOW L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** -> UnwantedGamertag *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** -> PreferredGamertag

STEP ONE Go to
    http://account.live.com/ChangeID.aspx
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and change the email address to L:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (or similar)

STEP TWO Wait 30 days (a speed bump imposed to irritate the Junior Hacker's League of North America)

STEP THREE Go to
    http://account.live.com/ChangeID.aspx
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and change the email address to L:

STEP FOUR Forget about L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and UnwantedGamertag & have fun!
  6. Daniel Wang3 Win User

Hello

My Microsoft account was hacked and its alias was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. The original account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. I cannot sign into Microsoft with the new account. I need help getting the account back.
Thema:

1. Removing Primary alias of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... - Similar Threads - Removing Primary alias

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Remove followers...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove followers...: I'm uncomfortable having followers that I don't know on my account. It's not enough to just block them. I want to be able to remove them entirely. Surely it's not unreasonable to allow this. Is...
  8. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  9. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  10. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88