Removing parental controls from XBox in prison

Discus and support Removing parental controls from XBox in prison in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know someone serving time who has bought an XBox but can't play one of the games due to parental controls. He can't access the internet in prison and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gita_157, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Gita_157
    Gita_157 Guest

I know someone serving time who has bought an XBox but can't play one of the games due to parental controls. He can't access the internet in prison and is not the registered owner of the XBox as its 2nd hand (at least). Advice welcome on if or how he can turn off the family content lock/ parental control. Thanks

:)

Gita_157, Feb 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is nothing that can be done without internet access.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Parental controls

Only the parental account can remove the parental control from a child's account.
  4. BrianEh Win User

How to have two adults in the Gold Family?

There are two sections: Removing from the Family Pack and only removing the parental controls. This leads you to believe that you can only remove the parental controls without removing the individual from the gold pack.

One is elaborately described the other line items.

Also, related I think, We have not enabled parental controls, but they are being applied anyway. I find that interesting behavior as well.
  5. mike90ramirez Win User

Help bypass parental controls

Cool!

To remove the parental control you have to insert a specific code of your console, that is taken from the serial number of the console.

To know this key to remove parental control you must contact the official Xbox support from the following link:

Http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

Hello moej1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to remove the parental lock from an Xbox 360? Are you referring to parental settings that are placed on your account
    on the Xbox One? If you are trying to
    remove the pass code for parental controls
    from an Xbox 360, we suggest utilizing the article that we provided. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Removing parental controls from XBox in prison - Similar Threads - Removing parental controls

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?: A former friend used my log in details to set himself as my Xbox parent and keeps setting my account to child, I have politely asked him to resolve it but he keeps refusing and I have no idea how...
  6. How can I remove a parent from an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove a parent from an account: I've been trying for some time but I haven't been able to do it. The parent on my account deceased a few years ago and I've been having trouble trying to get rid of the parent account from my...
  7. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  8. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  9. Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...: So my father is a control freak and controls my sister and I's accounts. Some reason he doesn't like my sister so he has been fiddling with all her accounts. and I want to try and help her by...
  10. I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it: I bought an Xbox 360 slim second hand and it needs a parental code how do I remove it 671c03b4-656d-4702-b796-11fab6a526fd