Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox

Discus and support Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch on the Xbox PC with gamepass. While trying to get some of the achievements that are listed I noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Erinniog, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Erinniog
    Erinniog Guest

Hi I recently played What Remains of Edith Finch on the Xbox PC with gamepass. While trying to get some of the achievements that are listed I noticed that they weren't unlocking and then quickly realised by checking reviews and forum posts that they weren't unlocking for other people. It is kind of a bait because the games has the achievements listed but under "Capabilities" it does not mention "Xbox Live Achievements" like all the other games that have them. While this is a pretty annoying issue, I don't expect it to be fixed because it is pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

I assumed there must be a way to remove or at least hide achievements with 0G like on PlayStation but all the guides involve using an Xbox One or later to be able to do this. The Xbox app and console companion on PC provide no way of doing this and neither does the mobile app. The only other option I have is to use XCloud to earn the achievements but I do not have ultimate and it feels a bit rubbish that I would have to spend more money on either a console or subscription just so my OCD can subside. Is there anyway or anyone in support who can remove or hide the achievements for the game on my account?

Thanks

:)

Erinniog, Apr 19, 2021
  2. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Needing to add in a "Delete Achievements" for Achievements you'e already earned

Gamerscore is intended to be an accurate record of your career as an Xbox 360 gamer. If you are allowed to delete games and achievements from your history, it renders the entire system meaningless. Personally, I don't think you should be able to remove
    games with 0 gamerscore. You do have the option to hide your history and gamerscore.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Weird 0/0 achievements in xbox profile

Hello Bymka,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns games within your achievement list that you would like removed on your Xbox Console Companion app.

Would you happen to have an Xbox One console by any chance? If so, you could choose to attempt following our
    hiding games with no achievements on Xbox One support article. Without an Xbox One, it would be best to check all of the
    options on the achievement page list to find a way to hide these games through the console companion app.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Delete Achivements

theres no way you can delete achievements form your account, You can hide games that have 0 achievements earned but if the game has even one achievement unlocked then it will permanently be visible on your account.
  5. XAimerGamerX Win User

Xbox Live

You have some games thats been played without any achievements unlocked you can hide these in the achievements section
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can we have the option to delete achievements?

Thema:

1. Removing or hiding a game with 0 achievements without having an Xbox - Similar Threads - Removing hiding game

2. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  3. how do i remove a edge virus

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. Removing an item from the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing an item from the xbox store: I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from the store. Unfortunately they no longer have...
  7. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  8. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  9. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  10. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox achievement hide