Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I disable inappropriate ads on Microsoft Bingo? Some of the ads are annoying but this evening ads are appearing which are morally inappropriate.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anomolouswizard, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo


    How do I disable inappropriate ads on Microsoft Bingo? Some of the ads are annoying but this evening ads are appearing which are morally inappropriate.

    :)
     
    Anomolouswizard, Mar 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Alfinmagic19
    Alfinmagic19 Guest
    How long has Msoft Bingo not been allowing players to watch and ad and get more coins or tickets?

    Will Microsoft Bingo please check out the problem with watching ads and getting tickets and coins in this game. Please.
     
    Alfinmagic19, Mar 13, 2018
    #2
  3. PaulSSSS
    PaulSSSS Guest
    Inappropriate Ads!!??

    Hi

    There have been a number of inappropriate ads presented in this game recently. "**** dating" and "Filipino wives" are two recent examples.

    These are inappropriate in all respects, but especially as the game has a 3+ rating.

    Please resolve this ASAP
     
    PaulSSSS, Mar 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo

    Hi there Anomolouswizard.

    The only way to disable ads in Microsoft Bingo is to launch the game and open the "Shop" option by click on the Menu tab on the left side of your screen with the hamburger (three horizontal lines) icon.

    From there, you would need to purchase one of the Tickets or Coins bundle options that lists "Remove ads" with a green banner.

    We're afraid we do not have a method of controlling which advertisements you see so the only way to manage ads would be by removing them via the above method.
     
    Mister Cazador, Mar 14, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

    Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo

    Hi there Anomolouswizard.

    The only way to disable ads in Microsoft Bingo is to launch the game and open the "Shop" option by click on the Menu tab on the left side of your screen with the hamburger (three horizontal lines) icon.

    From there, you would need to purchase one of the Tickets or Coins bundle options that lists "Remove ads" with a green banner.

    We're afraid we do not have a method of controlling which advertisements you see so the only way to manage ads would be by removing them via the above method.
  6. ArkansasV8 Win User

    Can’t talk after 2 day suspension

    [Mod removed- inappropriate] Microsoft. [Mod removed- inappropriate]
    . Spend money for no help.
  7. TruisticWord53 Win User

    sudoku

    yes i tried everything, all the other games you can remove that bingo ad only with sudoku not and now it is the only advertising ad i get
  8. MikeBolan Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire adult only ads

    I use Ad Block Plus in Opera and still got these ads. I reviewed all internet history that happened prior to those ads showing up (easy to do since I play the daily challenges) and there was nothing inappropriate; just news, sports, and shopping on well
    known websites and there were no inappropriate searches happening in Google. I cleared the cookies from Opera and I'm once again getting ads for Dodge, Visit Orlando, and random free-to-play games like Bingo and whatever. I still think Microsoft needs to
    restrict ads for family games. I have no idea what cookie could have caused the AO ads to show up, but now I'm concerned because Solitaire, Word Games, etc. are also played by my kids. My wife and I are careful what we allow them to play and expected that
    Microsoft would be more trustworthy than all the random free games available in the Microsoft Store.
  9. TruisticWord53 Win User

    microsoft sudoku

    I'already tried all these arguments, but it is just a bug in the implemented ad, so i can do nothing to it'The only solution is to remove the ad of bingo with the bug out of sudoku.
Thema:

Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo

Loading...
  1. Removing Inappropriate Ads On Microsoft Bingo - Similar Threads - Removing Inappropriate Ads

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...