Removing finished sets

Discus and support Removing finished sets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not having problems downloading new sets, but I don't know how to remove finished ones. They are piling up and clogging my computer. Also having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ObjectedThree7, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. Removing finished sets


    I am not having problems downloading new sets, but I don't know how to remove finished ones. They are piling up and clogging my computer. Also having trouble signing into xbox. Tried changing my name and password, but still cannot sign in.

    If anyone knows how to remove finished puzzle sets, please respond to my post.



    :)
     
    ObjectedThree7, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Removing finished puzzles?

    Is there a way to remove puzzles I have finished? I have finished whole sets of puzzles and would like to remove them from my cache. Any advice?
     
    TangentZoo69743, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. DanaDobias
    DanaDobias Guest
    Removing finished puzzles?

    The only way I have found to remove collections of puzzles I have completed is to uninstall and reinstall the game. It sure saves on whatever this game loads into memory, but I lose track of which sets I have yet to finish. SO I started keeping track of
    the collections in an Excel chart. The game tells you which sets you have previously downloaded. I keep track of which collections I want to buy in the future, how many puzzles were in the set (occasionally they add puzzles to a set I have completed), and
    if I have done all the puzzles in the set so I don't download them again.
     
    DanaDobias, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Removing finished sets

    too many finished puzzles? Pieces freeze, can't play.
     
    WonkierTomato15, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. WonkierTomato15 Win User

    Removing finished sets

    too many finished puzzles? Pieces freeze, can't play.
  6. DanaDobias Win User

    Removing finished puzzles?

    The only way I have found to remove collections of puzzles I have completed is to uninstall and reinstall the game. It sure saves on whatever this game loads into memory, but I lose track of which sets I have yet to finish. SO I started keeping track of
    the collections in an Excel chart. The game tells you which sets you have previously downloaded. I keep track of which collections I want to buy in the future, how many puzzles were in the set (occasionally they add puzzles to a set I have completed), and
    if I have done all the puzzles in the set so I don't download them again.
  7. TessaParker Win User

    Removing finished puzzles?

    This is something that should be obvious to Microsoft, hope they wake up to this before much longer and add an 'archive' folder. Thank for posting this though, just what I was going to do.
  8. {Parity} Win User

    Can play multiplayer - HELP!

    Try this.

    How do I remove an account from my console?

    Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

    Select Settings.

    Select All Settings.

    Under "Account," select Remove accounts.

    Select the account that you want to remove.

    Select Remove to confirm.

    When you're finished, select Close.
  9. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Games disappearing-disc games downloading instead of installing from disc

    Install off line it will be faster as well if wired just remove Ethernet cable if wireless you will need to disable in settings/network when finished reconnect install any updates
Thema:

Removing finished sets

Loading...
  1. Removing finished sets - Similar Threads - Removing finished sets

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...