Removing family settings xbox 360

Discus and support Removing family settings xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, please help I have tried everything to remove family settings which are blocking me from playing a game. I did not set up the settings so do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NicNac25XO, Aug 26, 2022.

1. NicNac25XO
    NicNac25XO Guest

Hello, please help

I have tried everything to remove family settings which are blocking me from playing a game. I did not set up the settings so do not know the code or the answer to the question. I think my adult son who visits occasionally set this up for the timer but he cannot remember the code.

I have tried to follow the reset passcode instructions but this did not work.

I have installed the family safety app and made myself the organiser

I deleted all the profiles and transferred hard drive content to memory stick.

Still not working

:)

NicNac25XO, Aug 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry but that will be the only way to reset the parental passcode.
  3. NicNac25XO Win User

Thanks but I have tried that many times and nothing happens.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi NicNac25XO, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but the only way of resetting the parental passcode is by following the provided instruction along with the unique code that you need to enter.

As per Xbox Support:

"You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your passcode online:

* Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

* The console must be registered in your name.

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab.

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode."

Make sure to follow the instructions carefully and enter the unique code as accurately. Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  5. nZyN Win User

XBox 360 How to stop my son from downloading Maps and Games that cost money without my permission

You can set parental controls via the family setting on the dashboard (if using an Xbox 360) or you can remove your credit/debit card from his account.
  6. HassanB Win User

Removing Family Settings

If you don't know the passcode to reset the code or the security question that goes along with resetting the passcode then your only other option is to contact XBOX Support and have them help you out. They will be the only ones who will be able to help you
    if you don't know either of those pieces of information.
Thema:

1. Removing family settings xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Removing family settings

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  4. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  5. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  6. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  7. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  8. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  9. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  10. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...