Removing card info

Discus and support Removing card info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i have a locked account on my Xbox and I want my card info removed from itit,but it wont let me in because its locked how do get the card off the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TwiggyBurrito40, May 25, 2018.

1. Removing card info

so i have a locked account on my Xbox and I want my card info removed from itit,but it wont let me in because its locked how do get the card off the account?

:)

TwiggyBurrito40, May 25, 2018
  2. removing payment info

Since it's what you used to purchase your subscription, you'll have to wait until it lapses before you can change it again.

Mad Cow Dizease, May 25, 2018
  3. removing payment info

basically iv'e just switched auto renew off, now I want to know if its possible for me to remove my payment info (which is what I used to purchase my 12 month xbox live subscription) without it affecting my current subscription.

BuRkeY-2A3650C6-E6B8-4F7D-828A-0AFDD569C6D5, May 25, 2018
  4. onyxishere Win User

jeu téléchargé sans confirmation arnaque

Sorry, but refunds are not given on online purchases. Credit card info is kept on the account and cannot be removed until the account reverts back to silver.

You can remove the card info (after you revert to silver) at billing.microsoft.com
  5. cramos13 Win User

I get signed out of my account every time i start a game?

Hey there The BIGM4C1 these problem is also cause if you didn't remove creadit card/paypal info on your xbox.account or the card was decline you can try here. support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-...
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

MICROSOFT ENGAGING IN NEGLIGENCE AND ILLEGAL CREDIT CARD ABUSE

In order to cancel your info you would need to log in to https://account.microsoft.com and remove your payment info. If you have an active membership it must be cancelled before you can remove the card. If you have a current overdue balance it will need to be paid off before you can remove the card https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-to-unlock-subscription

I'd like to mention though that if your card info is not listed on your account and you've already removed it but are still being billed then the issue may be that someone else has illegally gotten your card info. In that case support cannot help and you would need to contact your bank/credit card company to dispute the charges.
  7. TurnkeyWolf158 Win User

CANCEL!

so I went to my account and removed the automatic payment opt. and removed the the card info, how do I go about getting this months subscription reimbursed on my card or sent to my home,
  8. FAKIR101 Win User

Xbox one stolen

id go on my account to remove my creit card info from my account
Thema:

Removing card info

1. Removing card info - Similar Threads - Removing card info

2. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  6. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  7. How do I remove a card from an account that someone stole from me? I can’t get into it and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove a card from an account that someone stole from me? I can’t get into it and...: I can’t get into my account and remove card because the guy that hacked me bought something on the card that I can’t remove is there any other way I can get my account back or remove it? Please...
  8. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  9. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  10. Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help on a possibly corrupt xbox series s? Short shock upon Seagate card removal: [img] Hey guys. So. I move my xbox and take it with me everywhere. It's a series S. I have the Seagate card. Well, I unplugged my xbox. Power first. Then my memory card as not to hit it and make...