Removing an item from the xbox store

Discus and support Removing an item from the xbox store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Janell Rhee, Mar 8, 2024.

  1. Janell Rhee
    Janell Rhee Guest

    Removing an item from the xbox store


    I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from the store. Unfortunately they no longer have access to the email linked to the account. Can anyone advise how they can go about removing this item from the store given this situation?

    :)
     
    Janell Rhee, Mar 8, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Removing an item from the xbox store

  3. Haneen Nakkour Win User

    Removing an item from the xbox store

  4. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox 360 Avatar Content Vanishing?

    Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

    How are you, mate?
    All items in the store have licenses that need to be renewed. If these licenses the content is removed from the store and there is a cost for this renewal.

    There is no way of knowing which items will be removed.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

    Cannot download from Download History on 360

    Purchase and download problems

    You may get an error message or code when you try to purchase or download content from Xbox Live.

    If you get one of the following errors when you try to purchase or download content from Xbox Live, see the linked solution page:

    If you get a "This Item is No Longer Available" error message when you try to redownload Xbox Live content, the item may have been removed from Xbox Live. Content may be removed from Xbox Live due to regional legal requirements or other issues. In these
    situations, the item is no longer available for purchase or download

    Troubleshoot Xbox Live content problems on Xbox 360
  6. FastJogador Win User

    FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition

    The same thing happened to me and not downloaded the DLCS .

    To worsen the super deluxe version was removed from the store.

    Please help me find the items.
Thema:

Removing an item from the xbox store

Loading...
  1. Removing an item from the xbox store - Similar Threads - Removing item store

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...