Removing Achievements from games I havn't played

Discus and support Removing Achievements from games I havn't played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both my wife and kids play from the same console. If either of them leave a game and I sign in my profile the game appears in my achievements list as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben-Noon, Feb 15, 2022.

  1. Ben-Noon
    Ben-Noon Guest

    Removing Achievements from games I havn't played


    Both my wife and kids play from the same console. If either of them leave a game and I sign in my profile the game appears in my achievements list as having been played- obviously they are all 0 achievements.

    How do I remove all those games from my achievements list that I never actually played?

    And just as important, will Microsoft ever fix this terrible bug?

    :)
     
    Ben-Noon, Feb 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Removing Achievements from games I havn't played

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If your achievements history includes games with zero achievements unlocked, you can hide them from the list:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Game activity > All achievements.

    3. Highlight the game that you want to hide. The X Hide tip appears inside the highlighted field.

    4. Press the X button on your controller to hide the game.
  3. M4st3rChief 117 Win User

    Kind of surprised [Watch Dogs - POSSIBLE SPOILER]

    Yep same story on another xbox forum done all the towers looking on my progression wheel now and it says

    Clear Signals - Achievement earned for unlocking ctOS Towers. But i havn't got it, i've been online 3 times and still havn't got it, can anyone have a guess on wtf is going on other than it might be Uplay
    [Mod Removed]???
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

    Killer Instinct For Free???

    I havn't spent a fortune but I have been on Live for 8 years. I got the game for free.

    Havn't played it much though.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Removing Games From Account

    [quote user="cillov656"]

    I mean, I have GTA IV in my "Played Games" list. Is it impossible to remove it from that list?

    [/quote]


    It is only possible to remove a game from the "Played List", only if you do not have any achievements for that game.

    If you have unlocked an achievement for that game, then it is not possible to remove it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Gamescore

    Sorry, but there is no way to remove games from your game history once you unlock an achievement. The only way Microsoft will remove achievements is for a gamerscore reset which will remove all achievements from every game you've played and you can only
    do that if you have cheated.
Thema:

Removing Achievements from games I havn't played

Loading...
  1. Removing Achievements from games I havn't played - Similar Threads - Removing Achievements games

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  8. Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements: I would like to request a feature that allows users to hide or remove games from their achievement history, even if at least one achievement has been unlocked. Currently, once a single...
  9. Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles: Hi team, I’d like to suggest a feature for Xbox: having the option to remove unwanted achievements or games from our achievement history/profile. For example, I recently tried a game that I...
  10. Ultimate and motivated request for remove achievements from our gamertags

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate and motivated request for remove achievements from our gamertags: Request: Option to remove games with unlocked achievements from Xbox profile (even as a paid feature) Hi everyone, I’d like to bring up a suggestion that I believe is technically feasible and...