Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded

Discus and support Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I want to remove an account from my xbox and want to keep the games it has downloaded - is this possible? I don’t want to attempt to remove it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PetraLol, Dec 30, 2020.

1. PetraLol
    PetraLol Guest

So I want to remove an account from my xbox and want to keep the games it has downloaded - is this possible? I don’t want to attempt to remove it and then all my games go with it. I thought id ask before I try to remove it. Any help is appreciated Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded :)

:)

PetraLol, Dec 30, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Hello SignalTuna06,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The article Diego provided contains steps on how to remove and download an account on an Xbox 360. We recommend deleting the profile only. Do not delete the profile and items. Storage devices include the internal storage
    unit or any external storage unit. The internal storage unit is where items get downloaded by default. We hope this helps!
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

TMNT Arcade games gone?

It does not matter if a game has been removed from the Arcade library.

You can re-download any purchase made on your account using your
    download history

(Everything you have purchase on this account will be listed, just click the item and select 'download again'.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Download History Missing Things!

Items in your download history are not removed (even if they are removed from the marketplace). Perhaps the games were downloaded from a different account.

However, you can double check past purchases at commerce.microsoft.com
  5. Krafty26 Win User

It's been more than 5 days and the items(Fortnite items) are still in my possession

Once the refund has been processed on our Microsoft account, they're good to go. The money will be returned to your bank and the items will be removed. Now if it's an in-game item, it will depend with the game support's end.
    It's a in-game item that consists of 6 items in it. So its unknown when they will be removed?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Psychonauts on Xbox Live

The OP did try to download it from their history.

OP - sorry to tell you but it seems as though the game has been removed from their servers. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about it. I myself have been the victim of game/dlc removal.

I now try to keep all items that I want on a hard drive or usb port to prevent this in the future.
Thema:

1. Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded - Similar Threads - Removing account keeping

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  6. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  7. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  8. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  9. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  10. HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT: HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMITS HELP I WANT TO BUY MINECRAFT 6b4ec4e4-d7ee-430a-9191-761d6462c23e