Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App

Discus and support Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faze_620, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Faze_620
    Faze_620 Guest

Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to accidentally hit turn on Xbox in the middle of the night and it not be mine if u have some valid information I would like to know

:)

Faze_620, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Faze_620 Win User

Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to accidentally hit turn on Xbox in the middle of the night and it not be mine if u have some valid information I would like to know
    Please if someone does see this can u try to help
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes go to Library >Consoles>Select the console you want to remove >manage console and games>click on the three dot icon>Remove this console
  4. Krampusii Win User

I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

plus try to use xbox app on your phone or use xbox.com and log into ur account and message ur ppl : )
  5. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  6. Movirs Win User

Minecraft

Remove ur account. Then add your account back onto tmtour xbox.
Thema:

1. Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Removing urs App

2. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  3. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  4. Removing an item from the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing an item from the xbox store: I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from the store. Unfortunately they no longer have...
  5. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  6. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  7. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  8. How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Keyboard from flight simulator settings when using Core Elite 2: I just purchased the xbox wireless controller Elite Core 2 to use with Flight Simulator on the Xbox series X. The issue I am having is that the controller has now added a keyboard as part of the...
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...