Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App

Discus and support Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faze_620, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Faze_620
    Faze_620 Guest

Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to accidentally hit turn on Xbox in the middle of the night and it not be mine if u have some valid information I would like to know

:)

Faze_620, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Faze_620 Win User

Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to accidentally hit turn on Xbox in the middle of the night and it not be mine if u have some valid information I would like to know
    Please if someone does see this can u try to help
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes go to Library >Consoles>Select the console you want to remove >manage console and games>click on the three dot icon>Remove this console
  4. Krampusii Win User

I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

plus try to use xbox app on your phone or use xbox.com and log into ur account and message ur ppl : )
  5. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  6. Movirs Win User

Minecraft

Remove ur account. Then add your account back onto tmtour xbox.
Thema:

1. Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Removing urs App

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485