Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed.

Discus and support Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to unpin or delete an achievement from my xbox activity feed. When I attempt to delete it I get the error message displayed below.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iLloyd, Mar 15, 2021.

1. iLloyd
    iLloyd Guest

I'm unable to unpin or delete an achievement from my xbox activity feed.

When I attempt to delete it I get the error message displayed below.

Attempted to delete via the console interface and via xbox.com.

Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed. [​IMG]

Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed. [​IMG]

:)

iLloyd, Mar 15, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

You can't see it via the regular achievements list on the console, nor the Xbox app or website.

If you have it unlocked, you can pin it to the top of your activity feed by doing this: -

1. Find a gamer who already has it pinned to their feed. They don't have to be a friend - they just need to have it pinned to their feed. I have it pinned to mine.

2. Go to their feed and click on the pinned achievement, then click on "Xbox One - Go to official club" on the right.

3. In the club, navigate to the Progress tab and there you will see your own Day One achievement unlock.

4. Click on the achievement, click on "Share", then you can share it to your own activity feed.

5. Go to your own feed, click on the achievement, then pin it.

I do agree that it would have been better if they added it as a profile badge when they removed it from the regular achievements list, especially as only 0.66% of Xbox One owners have it, but I think that ship has sailed already and they're unlikely to do anything with it now.
  3. bilal1878 Win User

Day one xbox achievement

You would have to be able to view it in your achievements in order to pin it which is no longer possible.
    When you unlock it, on your recent activity feed it will allow you to pin it.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to block individuals from your game feeds?

5. DiseasedBadger Win User

Xbox activity feed

I earned an achievement and it appeared in both activity feeds soon after I earned a second achievement And it appeared in both feeds but the first achievement disappeared from the feed
  6. Roger_Soto Win User

Xbox suspended

It's still annoying as the chances of them removing are slim to none... literally what can you possibly get banned from something in activity feed. It's nothing but my achievements.
Thema:

1. Removing a pinned achievement from the activity feed. - Similar Threads - Removing pinned achievement

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  9. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  10. Remove family pin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove family pin: I have nothing but rated m games and can't figure our how to turn off family pin or remove it 924ab902-3d2f-4fac-94ea-4a93878d10f1