Removing a game save directly from Xbox cloud

Discus and support Removing a game save directly from Xbox cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove game save data my game I have. I have tried going in to manage games and apps. Going to saved data clicking on the game and what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K.c.Wilson, Aug 20, 2020.

1. K.c.Wilson
    K.c.Wilson Guest

I'm trying to remove game save data my game I have. I have tried going in to manage games and apps. Going to saved data clicking on the game and what it gives me is the option to clear reserved space. I am trying to remove the save data from my console and
    for my Xbox cloud but cannot do it the usual way

:)

K.c.Wilson, Aug 20, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you want to delete a save. You are in the right place. When you go to the game then manage game and add on you scroll down to save data. You will see your profile name. Hit A on the save with your gamertag then
    you get option to delete from console, and delete everywhere. If it isn't there just launch the game until it saves. If cleared you will need to re-sync.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. LegacyGoldMk Win User

What your saying just doesn't work at all anymore. After the latest update from Xbox live they have removed the part where you can delete a saved game from everywhere and only has delete saved game from console only. That very saved game that your trying
    to delete to start the game from scratch again isnt possible at all now due to the fact that its still saved on Xbox live live cloud servers so every single time i try to play the game after having it deleted from my console the saved game always loads right
    up. They have taken away our ability to delete our saved games from their servers period. Now were stuck with not being able to start from scratch at all on some of the games like crackdown 1.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

how come my New Xbox series erased my 360 data?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

if your Xbox 360 account was linked to a Microsoft account, your data is saved in the cloud.

I advise that if you transferred the data directly from another xbox, remove the profile, clear the cache and download the profile directly from the cloud.
  6. TheLeviathan38 Win User

Upload Studio - file capacity limit reached

I don't thing US clips save directly to Xbox HD, but to US cloud. They may temporarily save to HD when you first save from game, but saved/ edited and saved are uploaded to the cloud... at least I think that is how it works.
Thema:

1. Removing a game save directly from Xbox cloud - Similar Threads - Removing game save

2. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  3. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  4. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  5. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  8. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  9. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  10. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...