Removed reputation system

Discus and support Removed reputation system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi . Why are we still paying the same price for xbox live when u removed such a huge service?? protection from "trolls" is the solo reason i picked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tingel4Reason, Jan 8, 2018.

  1. Removed reputation system


    Hi .

    Why are we still paying the same price for xbox live when u removed such a huge service??

    protection from "trolls" is the solo reason i picked microsoft over sony

    serious reports arent even responded to anymore. same reports where delt with earlyer.

    please answer me on *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    starting to lose faith in microsoft

    :)
     
    Tingel4Reason, Jan 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox site update and reputation system

    Why did the software engineer removed the reputation bar at xbox home/profile page? Hello? Not smart!

    I can't see what my rep is now.

    And i keep saying this that they should removed the entire reputation system, because that system is nothing but abusing.
     
    Gamble007-89AFEBF5-216F-4260-AD54-18B2522686EA, Jan 9, 2018
    #2
  3. CrimzonRazor
    CrimzonRazor Guest
    WHO WANTS REPUTATION SYSTEM REMOVED

    It dont bother me either way i dont even notice its there, which I dont go trolling and just mute bad players from the get go.
     
    CrimzonRazor, Jan 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Removed reputation system

    When you report someone for something they did in a game. (cheating, glitching, or unsupported behavior) It will still effect their Xbox reputation. Just like it did on the 360. When you report someones message or profile the enforcement team will investigate
    and decide if it goes against the terms of use and code of conduct.
     
    Castellus Zemi, Jan 9, 2018
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Removed reputation system

    When you report someone for something they did in a game. (cheating, glitching, or unsupported behavior) It will still effect their Xbox reputation. Just like it did on the 360. When you report someones message or profile the enforcement team will investigate
    and decide if it goes against the terms of use and code of conduct.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    abusive ban

    The reputation system they have in place is scandalous and they should remove it.
  7. Geth Win User

    Reputation systeme need to be remove .

    Going afk is a legitimate reason to report someone.

    It's considered unsporting conduct. Because you are taking up a spot that can be used by an active player.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

    Reputation systeme need to be remove .

    Sorry to hear about your issue. Please refer to the code of conduct https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct as you did agree to these terms when you signed up. Remember that
    Xbox Live is considered a rate E for Everyone service and all communications need to be at that level. Also Sony has a very similar code and the do enforce it too from what I've hear from others.
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

    reputation question

    Reputation does not do anything. You will not be banned for a bad reputation. You will not miss out on a game for having a bad reputation. Nothing will happen. The best thing you can do is completely ignore it. A better thing
    will be for Xbox to completely remove the entirely flawed, and easy to abuse reputation system.
Thema:

Removed reputation system

Loading...
  1. Removed reputation system - Similar Threads - Removed reputation system

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...