Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken

Discus and support Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been kicked out from Ambassadors and no reason explained. As most people I cannot log in into Enforcement, because the page has been broken... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darthmontes, May 4, 2022.

1. Darthmontes
    Darthmontes Guest

Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken

I have been kicked out from Ambassadors and no reason explained.

As most people I cannot log in into Enforcement, because the page has been broken for ages, so it is impossible for me to send a review of the case or even get to know more details.

Hence I ask here to review my case.

Checking the requirements to be removed:

I have not commit Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter)

neither Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums

never used Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion

neither Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles

or. Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal.

Me han echado de Ambassadors y no sé por qué. El inicio de sesión dentro del support y xbox enforcement sigue (desde hace años) rota y nadie puede iniciar sesión (es un tema muy común en los foros), así que no puedo hacer nada. A ver si me pueden ayudar, gracias.

:)

Darthmontes, May 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken; xboxambs @ microsoft.com not answering AT ALL

Habe to tried a non chrome browser?

Edge or Firefox works best

And not everyrhing that can remove you from the program is an enforcement action

This includes non enforcement actions that don't qualify for suspension

This is why you msg or email the ambassador program via their email or pm your community leader for more details

I dunno what removed you but im ust telling you there is more then just enforcement actions that can cause a removal

On your console or email you would've received a email

And you can only appeal via the email.also

You can only get details from the community leader or the stated email

Also check your spam folder

If you use a non Ms email you need to check your ms account which is created when you signed up for Xbox live with your non outlook email

You would have to sign into outlook.com with your email and password combo from your Xbox account
  4. Georges C. Win User

Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken; xboxambs @ microsoft.com not answering AT ALL

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Darthmontes, I`m sorry that it has been removed from the program, however as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual reason or accurately check this issue of the reason for its deletion from the program.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador issues are not handled via the forums which is why you have to contact Ambassador staff. There has been an issie with the background check system which may be why it shows you were removed and they are the only ones who can get you back in.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How are you able to contact "enforcement" if you are not given the ability to challenge the enforcement given?

"So according to your reply, if there is no suspension there is no way to contact the enforcement team, but an "action" that doesn't incur a suspension also stops any contact with enforcement."

Not all enforcement actions are suspensions and not all enforcement actions are eligible for a case review for different reasons.

"Why has Ambassadors team retrospectively, after an error with enforcement site, gone back 6 or more months to remove Ambassadors from the program when the "action" didn't warrant a suspension or ban?"

They haven't gone back 6 months or more. There has been an issue in the program that checks for enforcement actions for the past couple of months and a fix was put in place. Anyone who was suspended and supposed to be removed from the program during that time (like the OP) has now been removed and anyone who was not meant to be eligible to join during that time has been removed (ie. people who had an enforcement action within the past year that was not picked up when signing up for the program). Anyone else who has been removed in error should have already been added back into the program, but if not, they would need to contact Ambassador staff who will look into the issue and get them back in.

"As an example, a text post comment is reported by a disgruntled gamer, enforcement remove the post which doesn't incur a suspension or ban, but Ambassadors deem it requires removal from the program."

Receiving an enforcement action (doesn't have to be a suspension/ban) as an Ambassador removes you from the program. That would be a content takedown which would result in remove from the program. An Ambassador can also be removed without enforcement intervening. For example, in your scenario the "text post comment" is reported directly to Ambassador staff because it goes against the program's pledge, Xbox code of conduct, etc. and staff can remove them.
Thema:

1. Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassadors program

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...