Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue

Discus and support Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My account was temporally banned from social messaging and multiplayer for 3 days after sending someone a message with 3 letters that didn't make sense... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Scape PR, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue

My account was temporally banned from social messaging and multiplayer for 3 days after sending someone a message with 3 letters that didn't make sense for a typo and then after waiting months for my case to be reviewed it's still under review and there seem to be nobody human working for the enforcement team even the Ambassador team from Discord group couldn't help nor the Xbox Support Agents.

Little help here please,

:)

Chris Scape PR, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Was removed from Ambassador program after three years from accidently spamming during messaging someone.

There has been an issue with the background check for the program not working correctly and not removing Ambassadors when it was supposed to. That was fixed yesterday which is why you were just now removed from the program. You can email Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but as noted above, if you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador, you are banned from the program.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

Ambassador issues are not handled by the forums. If you have a question about the program, you can contact Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but bans from the program are typically permanent.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I have a question why have they removed on Xbox ambassador

Ambassador program issues are not handled via the forums. There is currently a glitch that has remove most/all users from the program. Once that is fixed, you should be readded. If not, you would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  6. Christiansal Win User

Xbox ambassador program

if u get an enforcement issue as a ambassador u lose ur ambassador and are banned from the program, unless u have them review the case and u get it removed.
Thema:

1. Removed from Ambassador Program for strange issue - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador Program

2. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  3. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  4. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  5. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...