Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games

Discus and support Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to login/remove xbox live on xbox 360 games on xbox one c5ea4fcb-1d66-4993-a430-cf461c5cd738 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickBurrows1, May 31, 2020.

1. Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games

How to login/remove xbox live on xbox 360 games on xbox one

:)

PatrickBurrows1, May 31, 2020
  2. MkGilbertX Win User

I receive a code for an XBOX 360 game and i cant used because i have an XBOX ONE !

XBOX LIVE GOLD member code for the xbox 360 game was :[Mod Removed]
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Installing onto my Xbox

you could remove the hard drive and play the game on a different Xbox 360 if your profile was signed into Xbox live.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

i cant setup windows media for my xbox360

Hi, the XBOX 360 is also End of Life and no longer receives support. The apps have already been removed and it's a matter of time before the console is also removed from XBOX Live. XBOX 360 XBOX Live will continue to run due to THE BC.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Hi! Do you want to remove your Xbox 360 account and move to Xbox One?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Activity feed stopped updating.

Oh! My apologies I read that as the Xbox app in Windows 10, but I now see this is the Xbox 360 we're troubleshooting here. Have you tried removing your Xbox Live profile from your Xbox 360 console and signing back in? Check
    steps here
    for information on how to remove your Xbox Live profile from the Xbox 360 console.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. Remove xbox live on xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - Remove live 360

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Badge removed from profile?: Has anyone’s XBL badge been removed of their profile? Mine was there and it’s now gone? Is there any reason why and how to recover this? [img] a1e61f94-825a-408c-a7dd-ee990fc45c62
  8. Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem Removing Specific Friends From Xbox Live Profile: I am managing my Xbox Live profile through a browser, account.xbox.com. I am removing a number of profiles from my friends list that I am no longer friends with. For most profiles, I was able to...
  9. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  10. Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to remove XBox Live from a 360 profile?: I just added live to my original 360 profile (which never had it), but now it can't have its original name and while it is a stupid reason, I really want the name back. Is there any way to remove...