Remove turn on kinect message

Discus and support Remove turn on kinect message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway to remove the "turn on kinect" message in the top right corner ? 2e8b8511-f062-41fa-88e2-931d9e879737 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karma403, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Is there anyway to remove the "turn on kinect" message in the top right corner ?

:)

Karma403, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Please Remove "kinect unplugged" notifications from always on

you cannot turn off this notification..nor am i going to plug this anti-privacy device in. How about they just remove this notification from always being on since that is what the majority of the people unplugging them will eventually want. How long would
    you like to stare at the same message on your homescreen for? Also, they setup the kinect to let you hear what other people from miles away are saying to their kinects?

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 5, 2014
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Error message: The Kinect Sensor can't move (C0051201) Solutions

The red light of your Kinect sensor indicates that there is something wrong with it.

Are you receiving any one of the following error messages?

• The Kinect Sensor can't move (C0051201)
    • The Kinect Sensor can't move enough (C005120A)
    If so, here are the solutions:

• First, you have to make sure that your console software is up to date.
    • Turn off your Xbox 360 console and check out the sensor carefully. If you find a piece of packing foam between the base of the sensor and the sensor head, you’ll have to remove the foam.
    • Never tilt the sensor manually. In addition, you need to ensure that there nothing is keeping the sensor from tilting up or down automatically.
    • The sensor must be positioned on a flat, level surface.
    • Now turn on your console to check the sensor.
    If the problem still exists, you need to contact Xbox Support.

kevin, Jan 5, 2014
  4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Have you tried unplugging it ?

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  5. then it will just display "kinect is unplugged" in top right corner...rather annoying seeing the same message, it would be equal to having a message on your desktop somewhere that said "floppy disk drive unplugged" to look at all the time, after a while
    it gets old and isnt needed...obviously we knew we unplugged it and want it that way, no need for spam.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 5, 2014
  6. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    It was not spam, it was a suggestion.

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    Do people spend so much time in the menu that some small text in the upper right corner bothers them that much? I am too busy playing games or watching blu-rays to notice I guess.

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Remove turn on kinect message

People just need to find things to *** about when it comes to Kinect, the old topics wore out

Alex Rodriguez Jr., Jan 5, 2014
  9. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I have an idea... plug it in.... it has a 9 foot wire... have it face the wall....

but IMHO.. you should use it... but hey.. I guess you are too good for that...

tohellnbak, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    Yes because everyone needs to use voice commands, if I don't use it on my ps4 why would I use it on the X1

Karma403, Jan 5, 2014
  11. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    because eit is part of the xbox one and was made for that purpose, don't like it don't buy it

Farscape247, Jan 5, 2014
  12. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="Farscape247"]

because eit is part of the xbox one and was made for that purpose, don't like it don't buy it

[/quote]

If i could have bought it without kinect i would have, but you cant at the moment can you, but thanks for coming out

Karma403, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Farscape247 Win User

14. Karma403 Win User

Yes because everyone needs to use voice commands, if I don't use it on my ps4 why would I use it on the X1
  15. Burnin TODI Win User

Do people spend so much time in the menu that some small text in the upper right corner bothers them that much? I am too busy playing games or watching blu-rays to notice I guess.
  16. Alex Rodriguez Jr. Win User

People just need to find things to *** about when it comes to Kinect, the old topics wore out
  17. eviltedi Win User

It was not spam, it was a suggestion.
Thema:

1. Remove turn on kinect message - Similar Threads - Remove turn kinect

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  9. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  10. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b