Remove Titles from one profile and not another

Discus and support Remove Titles from one profile and not another in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a younger brother who I share my Xbox with. We both have separate profiles on the same Xbox, but we have all of the same games. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FluidicBard6429, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. Remove Titles from one profile and not another


    Hi there, I have a younger brother who I share my Xbox with. We both have separate profiles on the same Xbox, but we have all of the same games. I would like to download some games aged 16 and 18 to play, but if I do that, he will still be able to play all
    of the 16 rated titles, as I have it set to allow him to play games of that age rating. However, whilst he is allowed to play some 16 rated games, he isn’t allowed to play them all. Is there any way I can remove certain titles from appearing in his games list,
    whilst keeping others?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    FluidicBard6429, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. samurai
    samurai Guest
    samurai, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Remove Titles from one profile and not another

    No. If you're sharing games he would have access to everything. There is no way to only share certain ones.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 31, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Remove Titles from one profile and not another

    No. If you're sharing games he would have access to everything. There is no way to only share certain ones.
  6. {Parity} Win User
  7. samurai Win User

    Everything's Gone Horribly Wrong

  8. Oliver L Win User

    problem with main account: deleted

  9. MeanPotatoChip Win User

    Xbox One Error: [0x8923101C] Party Chat broken for a week...

Thema:

Remove Titles from one profile and not another

Loading...
  1. Remove Titles from one profile and not another - Similar Threads - Remove Titles profile

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. Removing an unsupported title from Gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    Removing an unsupported title from Gamepass: How can I submit an idea regarding the removal of a title from Gamepass? It’s no longer supported by the actual design and release company and being available via Gamepass has opened it up more to...
  9. I cant play Fortnite is it removed? It says "This title is not currently supported on Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Fortnite is it removed? It says "This title is not currently supported on Xbox...: Im trying to play fortnite but I cant it says "This title is not currently supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta" did it get removed or what is it under maintenance or is it getting fixed pls help...
  10. Suggestion to Remove Chinese Book Title Marks (《》) from Game Titles

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion to Remove Chinese Book Title Marks (《》) from Game Titles: Dear Xbox Localization Team, I would like to provide a suggestion regarding the use of Chinese punctuation in localized game titles on the Xbox platform, applicable to both Simplified and...