Remove "The Agonizer" from Shadow of War

Discus and support Remove "The Agonizer" from Shadow of War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The character is purely embarrassing and does not match the tone of the game whatsoever. 9402b000-e287-40c0-8cbe-6fd68eac6d1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RC1992 Jules, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. RC1992 Jules
    RC1992 Jules Guest

    Remove "The Agonizer" from Shadow of War


    The character is purely embarrassing and does not match the tone of the game whatsoever.

    :)
     
    RC1992 Jules, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Billing info problem @staff

    Please somebody remove my billing info from my banned Xbox account?! I've tried everything and my parents can't know I got banned but I'm in trouble because it charged me again.. Somebody please remove it. The gamertags KYR Dark Shadow. Email me at [Mod
    removed]
     
    GrovelingPort35, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. DAZ UK 74
    DAZ UK 74 Guest
    Assassin's Creed: Origins

    That was for the Shadow of War game mate not for this.
     
    DAZ UK 74, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    MK11 DLC characters

    Talion from Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War would be kind of interesting in MK11.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Games for free with gold

    [quote user="SHADOW CAMPER54"] so what games we want is cod world at war and cod 4 [/quote]

    Two of the most modded games on xbox live.

    Both games should have been removed from live a long time ago.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    non online games

    Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
  7. boozie518 Win User

    PC - Cannot sign into Xbox Live when playing MCC

    Same problem when starting up Shadow of War. Other games work fine though. This started for me around 1pm today. Shadow of War was working fine this morning.
  8. Crusher X303 Win User

    ME2 DLC into ME3 question?

    Shadow broker changes some things in the dialogue from Liara.

    .

    Overlord adds some War Assets and a cameo appearance from some of the characters.
Thema:

Remove "The Agonizer" from Shadow of War

Loading...
  1. Remove "The Agonizer" from Shadow of War - Similar Threads - Remove Agonizer Shadow

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...