Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x

Discus and support Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I'm playing call of duty warzone the overlay is in the way and can be distracting please may it be possible to disable it as I have it in my phone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDaff2K18, Jan 26, 2022.

  1. Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x


    When I'm playing call of duty warzone the overlay is in the way and can be distracting please may it be possible to disable it as I have it in my phone or only show for 10 seconds when I need user joins plz !!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/TheDaff2K18
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TheDaff2K18, Jan 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Joc Holliday Win User

    Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

    That is a default overlay on Xbox runs both on Twitch and Mixer streaming service on the Xbox. There is no removing it at all nor is there an option. Twitch doesn't provide any kind of overlay when games are broadcast through Xbox or Playstation. Its what
    already in place by the OS of Microsoft when broadcasting.
  3. chibirobo1 Win User

    Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

  4. chibirobo1 Win User

    Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

    They both use the same overlay, but both apps have different settings. No this images are from the Twitch end. I stream to Twitch, not Mixer. Which is why this is a Microsoft issue, not twitch. It's Microsofts API, hence why the mixer overlay is the
    same.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    Hi I took a break from streaming from xbox for a few moonths and i can't figure out how to stream do I need something else to stream.

    which xbox as you can natively stream to twitch from the dash on series s and x
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Twitch Streaming on Xbox needs an Option to REMOVE the OVERLAY

    None the less like I linked before. The best place is the suggestion site.
    Here
Thema:

Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x

Loading...
  1. Remove stupid twitch overlay for Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Remove stupid twitch

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. How do I remove this stupid game bar pop up

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove this stupid game bar pop up: So I came here to remove the game bar when I load up a game as I find it obstructive and it's just impossible for me to ignore so i followed exactly what the "answers" to previous people said...