Remove skip sign in your on Xbox series systems - HELP

Discus and support Remove skip sign in your on Xbox series systems - HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Context I’ve set up my Xbox series x, I have x2 accounts. 1. Mine (adult/admin) 2. Son (limited access) Problem How do I remove ‘skip sign in’... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phil Houston, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Phil Houston
    Phil Houston Guest

Context

I’ve set up my Xbox series x, I have x2 accounts.

1. Mine (adult/admin)

2. Son (limited access)

Problem

How do I remove ‘skip sign in’ which totally circumvents all the safety settings of my sons account.

Action

I’ve read only one other help topic on this but items shown in a menu grab on that answer DO NOT EXIST on the series x (updated jan 23 on first boot).

Observation

I get that this console is aimed predominantly ‘for kids’ however ‘skip sign in’ is a huge hole in the family safety policy.

Please advise.

:)

Phil Houston, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Phil, sorry to hear you're having trouble with console access.

I was going to send you the standard support page for how to set up restrictions but I think I may have found something more useful for you. The marked answer at this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/... has the person posting about the exact same issue and how to prevent it.
  3. Davbot Win User

Remove "Skip Sign In" button

Unfortunately what you are saying does not work on the Xbox S series. I only get an option to add or remove the guest key. This has no effect on the "skip sign in".

Thank you for the suggestion though.
  4. RobertNelson11 Win User

How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?

I'm not the original poster on this, but he more than likely stopped following up out of frustration.

Nothing in this thread resolves the signin option that exists when all user accounts are setup with PINs. It would appear that Microsoft recently removed the option to remove 'Skip Sign in' on the Xbox series x.

Can you confirm that this option has been removed?
  5. Davbot Win User

Love your persistence to help. Really appreciate this but I have tried this. It doesn't affect the skip sign in on the Xbox S. I have the key on and set to Restricted but it doesn't change it.
  6. skatanic79 Win User

I too had the same question, and the same struggle trying to get support.

I have found how to remove this ability to skip the restrictions.

Go into your settings and under "System" there is a option for signed out content restrictions.

In here, as long as you are signed in with the main parental account on the xbox, you can set what is allowed to be used if some is not signed in with a profile.

If they want to use something that is restricted a passkey, which the main parental account can create, has to be input.

I set mine to be fully restricted, for my situation my child was using all allowed screen time for games and then signing out to watch tv

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Remove skip sign in your on Xbox series systems - HELP - Similar Threads - Remove skip sign

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  9. Will a soft factory reset remove me from Alpha Skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Will a soft factory reset remove me from Alpha Skip ahead?: Due to an issue unrelated to the insider program I might need to do a soft factory reset on my series x. If I do this will the reset prevent me from still being in the alpha skip ahead program?...
  10. How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove 'skip sign in' option on Xbox Series X?: Hi, How can I remove the 'skip sign in' option when logging into the Xbox series X? Users are able to skip sign in and avoid any time restrictions with this option. The Xbox Series X does not...