Remove messaging Privillages

Discus and support Remove messaging Privillages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pokey Viking, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pokey Viking
    Pokey Viking Guest

I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble.

:)

Pokey Viking, Oct 15, 2017
  2. FlameGurdian
    FlameGurdian Guest
    Problem to start online play

Problem to start online play, messages that says that i dont hav e neccesseray xbox live privillages

FlameGurdian, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Enforcement is broken

I had an enforcement actions against messaging, the action was dropped weeks ago yet I still can't send messages or chat? How broke is this system that it doesn't remove these blocks?

Kouta Okasaki, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Just block your comms from your profile settings

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Pokey Viking
    Pokey Viking Guest
    Thank you, it took me a second but i found it.

Pokey Viking, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Pokey Viking Win User

Thank you, it took me a second but i found it.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Just block your comms from your profile settings
  8. SlinkMouse86889 Win User

Help to remove the 'HI' message

Hey ! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    Unfortunately it is there all the time - even if he logs out and logs back in,
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Help to remove the 'HI' message

Hey SlinkMouse86889! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. NonSportsGirl Win User

Removing messages side bar?

And how did you do that?

Posting the solution may help others who find themselves in the same situation.
Thema:

1. Remove messaging Privillages - Similar Threads - Remove messaging Privillages

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  9. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  10. Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my...: Getting a message claiming I refunded Sea of Thieves and it has been removed from my account. I have had the game and played it consistently for 4-5 years. I did not refund the game or even...