Remove messaging Privillages

Discus and support Remove messaging Privillages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pokey Viking, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Pokey Viking
    Pokey Viking Guest

I was wondering if there was a way to have you permanently remove my messaging privileges from my account since it just gets me in trouble.

:)

Pokey Viking, Oct 15, 2017
  2. FlameGurdian
    FlameGurdian Guest
    Problem to start online play

Problem to start online play, messages that says that i dont hav e neccesseray xbox live privillages

FlameGurdian, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Enforcement is broken

I had an enforcement actions against messaging, the action was dropped weeks ago yet I still can't send messages or chat? How broke is this system that it doesn't remove these blocks?

Kouta Okasaki, Oct 15, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Just block your comms from your profile settings

M3tal Daz3, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Pokey Viking
    Pokey Viking Guest
    Thank you, it took me a second but i found it.

Pokey Viking, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Pokey Viking Win User

Thank you, it took me a second but i found it.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Just block your comms from your profile settings
  8. SlinkMouse86889 Win User

Help to remove the 'HI' message

Hey ! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
    Unfortunately it is there all the time - even if he logs out and logs back in,
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Help to remove the 'HI' message

Hey SlinkMouse86889! Thanks for that screenshot! If you sign him out and back in does the notification disappear at all or stay there the whole time? Give it a shot and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. NonSportsGirl Win User

Removing messages side bar?

And how did you do that?

Posting the solution may help others who find themselves in the same situation.
Thema:

1. Remove messaging Privillages - Similar Threads - Remove messaging Privillages

2. How to remove a young family member? Error Message

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove a young family member? Error Message: I can't remove a young family member even though I'm the one who originally added the member. I get a message saying I can't remove from family group. What do I do?...
  3. If I uninstall the google chat app...will the chat messages with my friends be removed from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I uninstall the google chat app...will the chat messages with my friends be removed from...: If I uninstall the google chat app...will the chat messages with my friends be removed from both sides??? Please someone answer my question.. 783b6e1e-63af-45ae-8ee8-0767da098320
  4. Storage with the gamer profile has been removed error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storage with the gamer profile has been removed error message.: I am attempting to play ranked matches on Bandai Namco's Soul Calibur 4 for Xbox 360 in order to unlock the Hero King achievement. When I attempt to enter the menu, I get the error message:...
  5. Error message when removing items from cart

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message when removing items from cart: I have 2 items in my cart that i want to remove. When I press the remove button, it is unsuccessful and states an error code with description previous request in process. At the same time, I...
  6. Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live messages removed from chat section in Guide.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  7. How do I remove the message request feature

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove the message request feature: I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments]
  8. Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message: Can any help or have any suggestions i can try to fix this issue. I downloaded The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition from the Xbox store onto my Xbox One, i went to play the game and it came up with the...
  9. Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received harassing hate mail from Xbox User [Mod removed] - messages were not deleted; user...: Hello. To whom it may concern, Xbox User "[mod removed]" sent me several hate mail messages that were never penalized. I of course reported with the built in function, and normally this works,...
  10. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...