Remove main account
Discus and support Remove main account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Kind of a confusing question but i recently gave my one s to my dad and made him an account with his email. He doesn’t have the game pass but my main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EthanFrancis1, May 8, 2021.
Thema:
Remove main account
Loading...
-
Remove main account - Similar Threads - Remove main account
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
i need help removing a 10 minute mail that i put in instead of my main email
in XBoX Accessibilityi need help removing a 10 minute mail that i put in instead of my main email: the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i need it to be removed please 7fdef3e9-b48a-41d5-8574-9bb843aae90b -
How to remove alternative email attached to my main Microsoft email?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to remove alternative email attached to my main Microsoft email?: So around 5 years ago my friends bought me Minecraft, gave me an email and password to the account they bought me as a surprise, and well...that email has stayed attached to me and my primary...