Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking

Discus and support Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Almost everyone plays Grifball for xp and just spawn camps people. While one player sits in the corner with the ball. Those who want to play the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spartan2561, Sep 20, 2017.

  1. Spartan2561
    Spartan2561 Guest

    Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking


    Almost everyone plays Grifball for xp and just spawn camps people. While one player sits in the corner with the ball. Those who want to play the game, or even xp farmers who aren't professional cheaters often don't even get to see the GUI before their dead.
    Over, and Over, and Over, and Over.

    :)
     
    Spartan2561, Sep 20, 2017
    #1
  2. omeggos
    omeggos Guest
    Poll: Favorite/Best Halo game in your opinion

    Halo 2 and Reach.

    Halo 2 was what brought me to Xbox and Halo Reach gave us Invasion, the best game(type) since Grifball.
     
    omeggos, Sep 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Renardius
    Renardius Guest
    Renardius, Sep 20, 2017
    #3
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

    Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking

    Due to the age of the game I doubt you will get support. However you can try posting here Halo - Official Site also you could look for a private match community to play a fair game.
     
    BigB EC, Sep 20, 2017
    #4
  5. BigB EC Win User

    Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking

    Due to the age of the game I doubt you will get support. However you can try posting here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us also you could look for a private match community to play a fair game.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    Grifball Gameplay

    this is an excellent feature. apparently one of the programmers is a huge fan of grifball or has been listening to the forum boards on halo reach...
  7. Renardius Win User

    Campaign Matchmaking ?

  8. HASHxBROWNS Win User

    Will there be Griffball?

  9. Gunslinger 36O Win User

    Halo isn't halo anymore

    So, when is ffa slayer, grifball, swat and skill based matchmaking getting added again?
Thema:

Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking

Loading...
  1. Remove Grifball from Halo Reach matchmaking - Similar Threads - Remove Grifball Halo

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...