Remove File Share App.

Discus and support Remove File Share App. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Friends are moddin Call of Duty games with pc hacks using this app. Players on xbox can now use aimbot pc mod and many others. With the modded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RatedChaotic, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic Guest

    Remove File Share App.


    Friends are moddin Call of Duty games with pc hacks using this app. Players on xbox can now use aimbot pc mod and many others. With the modded controllers (I have dozens of friends that use them) and now this.

    How are you going to combat these cheaters?

    :)
     
    RatedChaotic, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    File share

    Asking to share accounts is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. File share

    Anyone wanna trade accounts to file share for anyone that has call of duty ww2?
     
    Kryptek Mtn Dew, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Christyna64 Win User

    Why can I not transfer an Xbox file to a USB stick

    Xbox has removed file explorer from the console. What you can do is share the files you're trying to move to your Onedrive app on the console, then you can move them around from the Onedrive Cloud. You can still use custom images with the Media app as
    background images.
  5. banditek Win User

    Windows 11 gaming is broken?

    My apps and files don't be removed?
  6. [Farscape] Win User

    Edge on Xbox 1

    you dont as the file explorer app was removed.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

    Custom themes on Xbox One

    Hi there,

    Yes, File Explorer was removed, but the OneDrive app will still work for accessing files between the PC and Xbox.
  8. Christyna64 Win User

    I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?

    Your next option would be to uninstall the Xbox beta app, games too, and this should remove any left over files from the Xbox beta app. These files are stored in a folder with restricted permissions, so any left over files can't be deleted manually. I
    know this is not ideal, but if there are left over files creating issues then this would be a way to remove them.
Thema:

Remove File Share App.

Loading...
  1. Remove File Share App. - Similar Threads - Remove File Share

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. Was My Files Explorer Removed?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Was My Files Explorer Removed?: Was the app My File Explorer removed? If so, how do I download stuff now? 4130deeb-52b4-4750-8152-ed6820c4a7ce
  9. How Do I Remove Game Files From XBOX

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Remove Game Files From XBOX: Hi. I have this game on my Xbox app and every time i launch it, it gives me an error due to some mods installed. What I want to do is completely uninstall the game and have XBOX not recognize me...
  10. Is there a way to remove the File Size Overlay that displays over your game tiles in the My...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to remove the File Size Overlay that displays over your game tiles in the My...: These File Size Overlays [img] aac99ef2-ca56-4a25-9262-6e39ea260e63