Remove Cloud Save???

Discus and support Remove Cloud Save??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've noticed Microsoft has stupidly removed the feature that allowed us to remove cloud saves from games from within the games & apps section of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Remove Cloud Save???

I've noticed Microsoft has stupidly removed the feature that allowed us to remove cloud saves from games from within the games & apps section of the console. For starters, nice job, now when you get a bad save, corruption etc. you are officially screwed.

How do you remove a game's cloud save?

OR

How do you prevent a game from syncing with the cloud?

I deleted my local save and went offline in an attempt to start Forza Horizon all over again without the console syncing the broken cloud garbage but somehow even whilst offline the thing magically syncs!

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox One Cloud Problem

You need to remove the saves from the cloud as well. Removing them from your console and syncing with the cloud, just puts them back on your console.Although I doubt you've reached the cloud save limit.

There could also be a limit to the amount of saves Fallout allows you to have. Try deleting some of your saves/autosaves in the game itself.

IndieRock, Oct 13, 2017
  3. IngeErik
    IngeErik Guest
    hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?

when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ???

IngeErik, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Remove Cloud Save???

I FOUND THE SOLUTION! Anyone else having this issue and feeling the way I did should do this upon loading into a 360 game:

1. Open the old dash by holding the line and square buttons (originally the start and back buttons)

2. Select Manage Storage and select Yes on the warning screen

3. Select Saved Games and bingo, all the stupid cloud saves are just sitting there vulnerable to your deletion

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017
  5. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Remove Cloud Save???

I FOUND THE SOLUTION! Anyone else having this issue and feeling the way I did should do this upon loading into a 360 game:

1. Open the old dash by holding the line and square buttons (originally the start and back buttons)

2. Select Manage Storage and select Yes on the warning screen

3. Select Saved Games and bingo, all the stupid cloud saves are just sitting there vulnerable to your deletion
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

need help with my game

7. Jaymo1978 Win User

Game Saves?

Matt is 100% correct - you will not lose your saves because they are stored in the cloud for backup and easy access wherever you log in. Removing the game will remove ALL of the data, including all updates, and all hard drive-stored game saves. That sounds
    confusing, but the game save data actually saves to the system files on your hard drive, as WELL as to the cloud. So, uninstalling removes them from your hard drive, but not the cloud.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

If it is corrupted on the local machine you can try removing that save and syncing to the cloud. However if the cloud save is also corrupted there is nothing that can be done.
  9. -- Rick -- Win User

The Witcher 3 with critical bug - developer won't even reply

Hi ollie,

games saves are stored in the cloud when you exit the game. Removing/uninstalling the game does not normally remove the saves (I don't know if this is different if you have the game refunded/revoked though). You can read more about cloud saves

here
Thema:

Remove Cloud Save???

1. Remove Cloud Save??? - Similar Threads - Remove Cloud Save

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...
  8. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  9. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  10. Can corrupted Cloud saves be removed on our behalf?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can corrupted Cloud saves be removed on our behalf?: A number of weeks ago, Crusader Kings 3 began not launching at launch for me and several other issues. Several users have tentatively identified corrupted cloud saves as the cause, but we have no...