Remove Cloud Save???

Discus and support Remove Cloud Save??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've noticed Microsoft has stupidly removed the feature that allowed us to remove cloud saves from games from within the games & apps section of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Remove Cloud Save???

I've noticed Microsoft has stupidly removed the feature that allowed us to remove cloud saves from games from within the games & apps section of the console. For starters, nice job, now when you get a bad save, corruption etc. you are officially screwed.

How do you remove a game's cloud save?

OR

How do you prevent a game from syncing with the cloud?

I deleted my local save and went offline in an attempt to start Forza Horizon all over again without the console syncing the broken cloud garbage but somehow even whilst offline the thing magically syncs!

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox One Cloud Problem

You need to remove the saves from the cloud as well. Removing them from your console and syncing with the cloud, just puts them back on your console.Although I doubt you've reached the cloud save limit.

There could also be a limit to the amount of saves Fallout allows you to have. Try deleting some of your saves/autosaves in the game itself.

IndieRock, Oct 13, 2017
  3. IngeErik
    IngeErik Guest
    hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?

when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ???

IngeErik, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Remove Cloud Save???

I FOUND THE SOLUTION! Anyone else having this issue and feeling the way I did should do this upon loading into a 360 game:

1. Open the old dash by holding the line and square buttons (originally the start and back buttons)

2. Select Manage Storage and select Yes on the warning screen

3. Select Saved Games and bingo, all the stupid cloud saves are just sitting there vulnerable to your deletion

CHRISPOCALYP5E, Oct 13, 2017
  5. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Remove Cloud Save???

I FOUND THE SOLUTION! Anyone else having this issue and feeling the way I did should do this upon loading into a 360 game:

1. Open the old dash by holding the line and square buttons (originally the start and back buttons)

2. Select Manage Storage and select Yes on the warning screen

3. Select Saved Games and bingo, all the stupid cloud saves are just sitting there vulnerable to your deletion
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

need help with my game

7. Jaymo1978 Win User

Game Saves?

Matt is 100% correct - you will not lose your saves because they are stored in the cloud for backup and easy access wherever you log in. Removing the game will remove ALL of the data, including all updates, and all hard drive-stored game saves. That sounds
    confusing, but the game save data actually saves to the system files on your hard drive, as WELL as to the cloud. So, uninstalling removes them from your hard drive, but not the cloud.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

My nba 2k20 file was corrupted

If it is corrupted on the local machine you can try removing that save and syncing to the cloud. However if the cloud save is also corrupted there is nothing that can be done.
  9. John Dowding Win User

Xbox one could be getting a brand new UI

@Cloud thats one of the reasons I want them removed.....
Thema:

Remove Cloud Save???

1. Remove Cloud Save??? - Similar Threads - Remove Cloud Save

2. How can I remove my account from Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my account from Xbox cloud gaming?: I want play high of life, but I need to upgrade to cloud gaming How can I remove my account from cloud gaming 7ce503fb-abc0-407a-a9e8-1a8ebe42efae
  3. I need corrupted cloud save removed by Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need corrupted cloud save removed by Xbox support: Empire of Sin cloud save is corrupted. Game was saving and power went off. The cloud data is corrupted, and I can't synch with it or it breaks the game. It gives me an error on the load screen and...
  4. How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version): Hi everyone and anyone! My son accidentally created another Controller Profile on Flight Sim (on the XBox) - and now it is impossible to remove it. The issue is only the LB & RB buttons on the...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud: I have an ultimate game pass subscription and sadly realised today that Rainbow Six Siege has been removed from the cloud gaming, while still avialable in Game pass via console. In contrary...
  6. Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day

in XboX Insiders
    Given (then removed from) cloud gaming on Windows 10 after only one day: Yesterday I followed my invite email to its conclusion and enjoyed playing Prey (among other things) on my Surface Pro 7. Just tried to boot it up again today and it says that access is "invite...
  7. Option to remove Cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to remove Cloud saves: I have big issue with metro exodus (win 10) version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here:...
  8. Removing a game save directly from Xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing a game save directly from Xbox cloud: I'm trying to remove game save data my game I have. I have tried going in to manage games and apps. Going to saved data clicking on the game and what it gives me is the option to clear reserved...
  9. Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Как удалить облачное сохранение?[How to remove cloud saving?]: Мне нужно удалить зарезервированную копию игры из облачного сохранения [Translation - I need to remove a reserved copy of the game from cloud save] b9ec9316-e2ce-468a-8e1f-0adbf0ee62c4
  10. hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive is full, can I remove my games, are they in the cloud ?: when I remove my games, disk is full, are my games save in the cloud ??? 34849fc4-ab92-469b-b672-179d04650920