Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G

Discus and support Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok i remember on 360, there is an option to remove game whith 0G... I can't do this on One, Smartglass, PC or other stuff connecting to my account...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x_LeSScro_x, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. x_LeSScro_x
    x_LeSScro_x Guest

    Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G


    Ok i remember on 360, there is an option to remove game whith 0G...

    I can't do this on One, Smartglass, PC or other stuff connecting to my account...

    Is this option is like other stuff on ONE, need a request and wait for an update when you will be a genius to restore basic option from 360 dashboard @ end of life...???

    :)
     
    x_LeSScro_x, Apr 11, 2014
    #1
  2. Gunther y0
    Gunther y0 Guest
    Help with Gamerscore.

    I'm not asking for sympathy, i'm asking that ,y gamerscore gets reset and i'm able to earn them on my own. I don't care if my gamerscore goes back to 0G. I just want my gamerscore to be reset and I don't want my achievments locked.
     
    Gunther y0, Apr 11, 2014
    #2
  3. The achievement your working for the most.

    As for achievments. I ain't really got one I work for. I would love to get all the Gears of War game achievments. I now like to play blind without really looking at the achievment list and love the "ping" as you get the suprise achievment.
     
    Maccadooooooooo, Apr 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Invoked by Red Win User

    Needing to add in a "Delete Achievements" for Achievements you'e already earned

    I don't see why you'd need this. It's only a number. Not to mention if this was implemented, the gamerscore from the achievements would need to be removed from persons overall score. Deleting games with 0G is good and fine though.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

    Achivements

    I don't mind games being in my gaming history. Although for the games that I only played for a few hours and disliked it and achieved say 40 GS I would like those gone along with the 40GS. But it really is whatever.

    The "App discovery" 0GS achievements are annoying and truly need to go in my opinion.
  6. PandoraLoLz Win User

    How much gamerscoer you earned so far this month?

    0G. =(

    I don't think I got any Achievements when I played Gears 2 the other day.
  7. matthewiag Win User

    Day One Achievement issue

    Yeh, The achievement can no longer be found unless it was pinned before the removal of the 0G achievement.

    I wish it was a little badge on are profiles.
  8. Sin Continuum Win User

    If you develop your own 360 game, try these achievements

    If I made a game, it would include 1 achievement only



    Achievement Unlocked: Thank You! 0G : Thank you for buying this game, I hope you enjoy playing the game for the game itself.
Thema:

Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G

Loading...
  1. Remove achievments for game you don't play ! like = 0G - Similar Threads - Remove achievments game

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  8. Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements: I would like to request a feature that allows users to hide or remove games from their achievement history, even if at least one achievement has been unlocked. Currently, once a single...
  9. Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles: Hi team, I’d like to suggest a feature for Xbox: having the option to remove unwanted achievements or games from our achievement history/profile. For example, I recently tried a game that I...
  10. Ultimate and motivated request for remove achievements from our gamertags

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate and motivated request for remove achievements from our gamertags: Request: Option to remove games with unlocked achievements from Xbox profile (even as a paid feature) Hi everyone, I’d like to bring up a suggestion that I believe is technically feasible and...