Remove a permanent sanction.

Discus and support Remove a permanent sanction. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Enforcement, I'm sending this to you because I'm still banned but no reason you must have fooled anyone but I play quietly at my console until I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skylor Skyzz X7, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Remove a permanent sanction.

Hello Enforcement, I'm sending this to you because I'm still banned but no reason you must have fooled anyone but I play quietly at my console until I receive an Xbox Live message what bothers me the most to be banned from playing online. Can you remove
    the penalty please thank you for your comphrsion.

:)

Skylor Skyzz X7, Oct 24, 2017
  2. EkisFumo
    EkisFumo Guest
    Xbox-live account sanction

Hello,

I've received a sanction that seems completely unfair...what can I do to remove it?

EkisFumo, Oct 24, 2017
  3. EkisFumo
    EkisFumo Guest
    Xbox-live account sanction

Hello,

I've received a sanction that seems completely unfair...what can I do to remove it?

EkisFumo, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Salut,

Les sanctions sont traitées uniquement depuis le site
    Enforcement
    et en aucun cas sur les forums.

Boombaa, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To communicate with the enforcement team you must file a case review at this site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Remember, retaliation is a violation of the code of conduct and if you say anything that violates the code you will get an enforcement action if reported.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To communicate with the enforcement team you must file a case review at this site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Remember, retaliation is a violation of the code of conduct and if you say anything that violates the code you will get an enforcement action if reported.
  7. Boombaa Win User

Salut,

Les sanctions sont traitées uniquement depuis le site
    Enforcement
    et en aucun cas sur les forums.
  8. Janet_C Win User

Account permanent suspension and it's came after two suspension

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you have received a sanction, the only way to appeal it is by following the information in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Only the Enforcement team can remove the sanction through appeals, in the first paragraph of the link I gave you is the message where they specify that support cannot remove the sanction or do anything about it.

Best regards.
  9. SMX Matrixnez Win User

buy a console but says that this veto

How are you

avoid buying a vetoed console since once with this it is not possible to remove this sanction

you're just going to lose money for something that does not work
  10. XBF Brad A Win User

Sanction

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions. Once
    you log in, click on the suspension and it will show the duration.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

As there is nothing more we can do I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Remove a permanent sanction. - Similar Threads - Remove permanent sanction

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  7. How do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?: How do I permanently remove XBox app? I tried googling and looking on my Microsoft help box but its still not clear how to remove it. Every time I open my laptop, I get advertisements from XBox...
  8. I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...: i was trying to switch emails like everyone else is and i hit remove thinking it would only remove it from the account not delete because it only says remove, i even read the description and it...
  9. Can you help me permanently remove it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me permanently remove it?: Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back; they can still easily access my account....
  10. Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?: Please add a feature to permanently remove a game from your Xbox library. I know games can be hidden, but I want to be able to permanently disassociate my account from a game....