Remove a permanent sanction.

Discus and support Remove a permanent sanction. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Enforcement, I'm sending this to you because I'm still banned but no reason you must have fooled anyone but I play quietly at my console until I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skylor Skyzz X7, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Remove a permanent sanction.

Hello Enforcement, I'm sending this to you because I'm still banned but no reason you must have fooled anyone but I play quietly at my console until I receive an Xbox Live message what bothers me the most to be banned from playing online. Can you remove
    the penalty please thank you for your comphrsion.

:)

Skylor Skyzz X7, Oct 24, 2017
  2. EkisFumo
    EkisFumo Guest
    Xbox-live account sanction

Hello,

I've received a sanction that seems completely unfair...what can I do to remove it?

EkisFumo, Oct 24, 2017
  3. EkisFumo
    EkisFumo Guest
    Xbox-live account sanction

Hello,

I've received a sanction that seems completely unfair...what can I do to remove it?

EkisFumo, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Salut,

Les sanctions sont traitées uniquement depuis le site
    Enforcement
    et en aucun cas sur les forums.

Boombaa, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To communicate with the enforcement team you must file a case review at this site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Remember, retaliation is a violation of the code of conduct and if you say anything that violates the code you will get an enforcement action if reported.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. To communicate with the enforcement team you must file a case review at this site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Remember, retaliation is a violation of the code of conduct and if you say anything that violates the code you will get an enforcement action if reported.
  7. Boombaa Win User

Salut,

Les sanctions sont traitées uniquement depuis le site
    Enforcement
    et en aucun cas sur les forums.
  8. SMX Matrixnez Win User

buy a console but says that this veto

How are you

avoid buying a vetoed console since once with this it is not possible to remove this sanction

you're just going to lose money for something that does not work
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Sanction

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions. Once
    you log in, click on the suspension and it will show the duration.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

As there is nothing more we can do I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Brad
  10. gds1972 Win User

Sanctions

Hi

If you go to the
    Xbox Enforcement website
    you will be able to review any enforcement actions received and if eligible request a case review.

Please don't forget when using your Xbox to be mindful of the
    Xbox Code of conduct
    and
    Terms of use
    and if someone sends you a message that is not appropriate do not replay to that message just report it.
Thema:

1. Remove a permanent sanction. - Similar Threads - Remove permanent sanction

2. Need Options to Permanently Remove Game from Quick Resume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Options to Permanently Remove Game from Quick Resume: Many games do not handle quick resume well, especially online only games. For those games, the Quick Resume feature adds a process of quitting out of the game manually each time prior to opening...
  3. Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to remove hotmail account from Microsoft account without permanently deleting the email.: Hello! When I was younger, my mother made my Xbox account with her email, and now I would like the account to be in my new email in my name. Problem is, she still uses the email that she signed...
  4. Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reducing or Removing an Innocent Permanent Suspension: 5 years ago my account was permanently suspended due to this (picture below) since Xbox Enforcement states: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include...
  5. Does resetting an Xbox permanently remove the backgrounds?

in XboX Insiders
    Does resetting an Xbox permanently remove the backgrounds?: For example, say I wanted to buy a Taco Bell edition Xbox eclipse that came with a background code. But the person used the code, and then decided to resell the Xbox. If they reset it, im guessing...
  6. Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital copy of Battlefield V keeps re-installing, how can i permanantly remove it from my...: I bought a digital copy of BFV for my xbox one s on the day of release, which has been corrupted from day 1 when i bought it from Microsoft online store, its unplayable, i kept the game beyond the...
  7. Permanently remove games from Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently remove games from Xbox account: I know games can be uninstalled. I know games can be hidden. I would really like to see the ability to permanently remove games tied your account, similar to what Steam offers. I used to...
  8. Permanently removing account from someone else xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently removing account from someone else xbox: I've been trying to remove my account from my cousin xbox from online but its not working but every time I play online I constantly get logged out of my session. Would put my account under a whole...
  9. How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ?: How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently" ? In my achievements the are some games with 0 game score that I would like to remove from it....
  10. Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal: hi, I did all the steps for uninstalling add ons in a game (manage game, etc.), I just wanted to ask if there is a way, or can you implement a way to PERMANENTLY remove the add ons that are in the...