Removal from Ambassadors when I was falsley reported.

Discus and support Removal from Ambassadors when I was falsley reported. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got falsely reported on my profile picture, (banned for a day) The Profile Picture was of me, my face, the same picture iv got now I might add. Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Britbratbrownie, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Removal from Ambassadors when I was falsley reported.

I got falsely reported on my profile picture, (banned for a day) The Profile Picture was of me, my face, the same picture iv got now I might add. Ive now been removed from the Ambassadors . How can i fix this? Its really upset me and I dont know what to do because I loved being in the ambassadors.

:)

Britbratbrownie, Dec 15, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

I would give up now, once you have been banned even if it got overturned they will not let you back in.
    Hi Tezzerrific,

You’re sort of correct there :)

As per the Xbox Ambassador Program Terms of Use

If an account's Xbox Ambassador status is removed due to an enforcement action from the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team, that account will be unable to rejoin the XA unless the enforcement is overturned via the Case Review process.

As the OP’s suspension is only 24 hours in length, they won’t be eligible for a case review and because that’s not available, there unfortunately wouldn’t be any way for it to be overturned (even if it should be) and they wouldn’t be able to access the Ambassador program as a result.

So in other words, if the suspension was perhaps longer, then it may have been possible to successfully rejoin the Ambassador program (if the case review was completed within 12 months of the suspension and is overturned).
  3. Nursemorph Win User

As far as I am aware, there is nothing you can do as the policy is any enforcement results in removal...I don't think they differentiate between actual offense and false offenses.

You could try emailing them at:

xboxambs at microsoft.com

Replace the "at" with the "@" symbol (forum doesn't allow email addresses)

Whether they will be willing to do anything is a different matter but it's the only thing you can do
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I would give up now, once you have been banned even if it got overturned they will not let you back in.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Britbratbrownie, I'm sorry about what happened to you, but as you know here the forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we have no access there is some data and neither your Ambassador account to know what happened or help you.

I believe we have to use maybe enter and contact on Xbox Ambassadors Discord, or the Ambassy (forums).

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/terms-of...

https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/handbook/contacts#community-managers
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have been falsley reported.

Not all reports will.count against your rep

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-CA/home/howTo#sub-topic0-0 please read this link for actual information on how rep works

It not your opinions that's counts it's the community's opinion of your bad behaviour that is and when the enforcement team checks and it's valid guess what that's where you get the negatively points

Play nice and live fair and you will join the 99.9% live players that don't have rep issues

It doesn't mean they won't show

As you can see I have good rep but lots of false reports none actually affects my rep

Rep only shows if you have bad rep

[​IMG]

On
Thema:

1. Removal from Ambassadors when I was falsley reported. - Similar Threads - Removal Ambassadors was

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...