Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message

Discus and support Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've checked both the Xbox and controller for updates, and neither need one, the Xbox app has been updated, remote play is active and the connection... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spotted_Jaguar, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message

I've checked both the Xbox and controller for updates, and neither need one, the Xbox app has been updated, remote play is active and the connection had no issues (same with internet) and its on the correct mode. I've restarted both my Xbox and phone, and nothing has worked. I can't even turn on the Xbox remotely, what else can I do to try and fix it?

submitted by /u/Spotted_Jaguar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spotted_Jaguar, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message

Hi NuclearPants,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask if you have tried the following;

1. Resetting your console to factory defaults. Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything, but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
      In 5 to 10 minutes, you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
      Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***
    You may also seek additional information through this article: Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message

Hello NuclearPants,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SIawman Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR Issues

I have the same issue. Unable to record anything from the PC without getting that same horrible message..

Can't record right now - Try again later

I can't take it any more!
  5. Nismo 7 Win User

Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

Thank you, this helped. Apparently an Xbox update created that check box for remote play at some point and I never had it checked. Enabled remote play, cold restarted the Xbox. When I try and pair the Android or iOS Xbox app to my console, it now gets past the something went wrong, try again later message. However, now it just sits at attempting to connect, where it says Turn on your console and sign in with your account.
  6. usamaaltayeh Win User

Asphalt 9 Legends on Windows store

when i ran as administrator on the wsreset.exe, it did not work

it showed the same message" windows store is not available right now, try again later". any alternatives??
Thema:

Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message

1. Remote Playing showing "cannot connect right now, try again later" message - Similar Threads - Remote Playing showing

2. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  5. Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play: Hey! I just purchased an Xbox series S and it every penny on it feels worth it and even better than PS in terms of power and price. However, it’s really off putting that there’s no Xbox app for...
  6. Headphones disconnect when going to remote play.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones disconnect when going to remote play.: When using Xbox one and Xbox companion app on IPhone. I join a party in the app and can talk through my headphones. As soon as I remote play a game on the app, my headphones disconnect from my...
  7. My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games: My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games. It works completely fine with game pass, but when playing 2 different disc games, in remote play, my...
  8. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  9. While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    While Playing on either xbox or remote play, game freezes and shows a black screen: tried hard reset, hdmi port and cable change, network port change, resolution change(essentially all fixes I could have found) and nothing has changes. Today it has happened twice in the span of 5...
  10. Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?: I tried setting up remote play on my Ipad Air to stream from my Xbox Series X but all it shows is a black screen even though I'm using the same Wifi as my Xbox. I've updated the Ipad and Xbox app...