Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs

Discus and support Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to live stream Fortnite with remote play with Windows PC on Xbox Series S and when trying it causes a very rapid movements and glitches with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Bowles1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs

I'm trying to live stream Fortnite with remote play with Windows PC on Xbox Series S and when trying it causes a very rapid movements and glitches with speed. Both devices are on same network and same epic account.

:)

Chris Bowles1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below to refresh the connection between your Xbox and router to improvement your remote play experience.

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

why the hell

How about some cloud gaming from library no remote play from console required and no install required just like xcloud just with library on account itself 1 controller 1 stick in hdmi or app on android wish there was remote play on 360 games

But yeah series x for 60 fps and discs series s for 30 fps in future and no discs

So I was going for series s but I found out the my 40 360 games in libary won't remote play me

But screen is okay with a scaler I guess to older screen with different hdcp for watching movies lucky me going 5 meter hdmi for my Sony hmz t1 with modded helmet thing connecting to scaler output
  4. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  6. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
Thema:

1. Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs - Similar Threads - Remote Play Series

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  6. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  7. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  8. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  9. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...
  10. Series S remote play stops working when running games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S remote play stops working when running games: Bought a brand new Series S from Walmart just after Starfield came out. Console works fine locally usually but I very rarely use it locally. I bought it because I remote play on my phone around...