remote play wont work and gets stuck on enable

Discus and support remote play wont work and gets stuck on enable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i need to press the sign in when you first load nodern warfare and im using mnk but there isnt a way to press the ok under sign in and when i go to use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/toxic-person, Nov 13, 2020.

1. remote play wont work and gets stuck on enable

i need to press the sign in when you first load nodern warfare and im using mnk but there isnt a way to press the ok under sign in and when i go to use the remote it gets stick on the enable part even though ive eneabled and disabled like 10 times and even fully reset my xbox and idk what to do. (xbox one s)

submitted by /u/toxic-person
    [link] [comments]

/u/toxic-person, Nov 13, 2020
  2. XBF John Win User

Remote Play Setup

Yeah, I had the console on, unticked the remote play, restarted the console and then triggered the prompt on my Xbox by retrying on the mobile app after signing back in to reconnect it to remote play.

What I did prior to that was:

• Delete the Xbox App and re-downloaded
    • Restarted the console (a million times to be frank)
    The funny thing is I have two consoles, one for work and my personal console, both are Series X. When it didn't work on my personal, I tried it on the Work console and when I tried to find a console that's when it prompted me to enable remote play. When you do it does it get stuck on the "Sign in to your abox with your account." page?

3. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  4. XBF John Win User

Remote Play Setup

Hello!

I have the exact same issue. When going to troubleshoot your issue I realized I can't remote play. The mobile app would not find my console even though they were on the same network through Wi-Fi and ethernet, all my settings and checked off green. It was frustrating to say the least. But I figured out how to get it to work again on Mobile and PC.

On your Console go to:

Settings > Devices & Connections >Remote play

Disable remote features.

On the Mobile app:

Choose the console icon in the upper right-hand corner.

Look for existing console.

When you open it a pop up should come on your console to enable remote play.

Enable it through this process.

It worked after that for me and started working on console as well.

Let me know if this works for you.

5. RhandzGrayerLTD Win User

Xbox 360 media remote (new)

It's because there's no sync button on the new remote, you just have to enable it in the settings. Try doing these steps:

Turn on the XBOX 360 Slim.

Go To MY XBOX

Go To SYSTEM SETTINGS (very last tile)

Go To CONSOLE SETTINGS

Go To CONTROLLER SETTINGS

Click BOTH REMOTES: Enable SELECT BOTH REMOTES TO ENABLE THE XBOX 360 MEDIA REMOTE AND THE WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER REMOTE.

It should work. :)
  6. BrighamHill Win User

Remote Play not Working

Same for me right around March 7 I can't access remote play. I'm going to try the disable/enable +power cycle on my Xbox when I get home otherwise no other trouble shooting has worked for me
Thema:

remote play wont work and gets stuck on enable

1. remote play wont work and gets stuck on enable - Similar Threads - remote play wont

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. game wont let me play in remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont let me play in remote play: i play on my xbox via remote play on my computer, and for a couple years now it’s worked perfectly fine up until cyberpunk and no man’s sky. when i try and play them it glitches out the controls...
  9. My xbox remote play wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox remote play wont work: it used to work just a couple months ago however now it loads up but it is a black screen except I can hear the audio from moving around on the menu it is the exact same on the Xbox app on my...
  10. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote play xbox stuck on sign in