Remote play won't connect. What should I do?

Discus and support Remote play won't connect. What should I do? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried connecting to my Xbox but it wouldn't work, I unplugged and plugged in the router and still nothing. It was working fine in the morning but now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FredDoesGamingYT, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Remote play won't connect. What should I do?

I tried connecting to my Xbox but it wouldn't work, I unplugged and plugged in the router and still nothing. It was working fine in the morning but now it won't work ony computer or phone. Anyone know what to do?

submitted by /u/FredDoesGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/FredDoesGamingYT, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Graham John Bell Win User

How do I use Xbox remote play on my PC to use my mic?

connected via cable, I checked all that and the remote play still won't work for me
  3. reforc3 Win User

Continue remote play on console

It is possible, yes.

You should first "Turn On" remotely your console (not just loading a game remotely).

So it properly is powered on and on full display, then you can remote play and load the game.

When you are back in front of your TV you can manually go to your Xbox Guide and end the streaming / remote play and continue from where you left it.

Take in consideration that you will have to disable the turning your console off automatically if is inactive for any period of time, and if your console is connected via HDMI-CEC consider the same parameter of your TV, so it won't turn your Xbox as well.

In short, it is possible to do what you want, but you might end spending more energy by doing so.
  4. JohnCotton Win User

Don't forget to update your smart glass app.

Hi EnenDaveyBoy

I have looked at both iPad and iPhone. If you are properly connected to your XBOX, you should see a 'toolbar' at the bottom of the screen that includes what you are playing now, an audio icon and the remote icon... at least I do.

I had to check the connection at first; without it there is no bar showing.
  5. VxAssassinxA Win User

I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this "We can't connect to your console right now"

I have the Xbox Series X and was playing remote play on my Surface Pro 6 , it won't load up every time I try to do remote play on my surface and I'm not near my Xbox
  6. Tomm_A Win User

X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?

Hello HughBoyZilla,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with remote play when iOS device is connected via 5G and Xbox Console is connected via home network. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What error are you getting when devices used for remote play is not connected on the same network? The internet connection should be:

• 7-10 Mbps
    • Connected to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network (a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network will work but isn’t currently optimized)
    • Cellular network connectivity is also available.
    2. Have you tried another device to remote play your console like a Windows PC and even connected on different network remote play does not work?

To successfully remote play your Xbox console using iOS or Windows device or even Android, make sure to set up correctly the remote play settings requirements and make sure devices used for remote playing meet the requirement. For your reference, see: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

To get help on how to troubleshoot remote play issues. refer to this link: Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

Remote play won't connect. What should I do?

1. Remote play won't connect. What should I do? - Similar Threads - Remote play won't

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  6. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  7. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  8. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  9. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  10. XBOX Remote Play won't initiate on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Remote Play won't initiate on PC: I have a current ultimate game pass subscription My XBOX is fully updated Remote Play is set up properly on my XBOX While on my home network, I'm able to initiate a remote play session on my...