Remote play Questions...........

Discus and support Remote play Questions........... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was just trying to play my Xbox on my laptop using Remote Play. My Xbox is about 50 miles away. So that means separate houses, separate networks. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The1Numbskull, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Remote play Questions...........

I was just trying to play my Xbox on my laptop using Remote Play. My Xbox is about 50 miles away. So that means separate houses, separate networks. The house with the Xbox uses Century Link and the Wifi isn't the greatest. My laptop house uses Xfinity and has Great Wifi. I am able to connect to the Xbox but when I make an action with my controller, it takes about 3 seconds to make the action, and then when I try to do anything, there is a whole shit ton of image tearing. Does both of my networks need to be good or is Remote Play just ass? Or is it something else? Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/The1Numbskull
    [link] [comments]

/u/The1Numbskull, Sep 27, 2021
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Remote Play Question?

Hello William A, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand that you are experiencing issues with remote play on your Xbox console using the Backbone controller, and you're getting disconnected before being able to start playing, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that both your Xbox console and your phone are connected to a stable and reliable Wi-Fi network. Unstable or weak network connections can cause frequent disconnections during remote play. Consider moving closer to your Wi-Fi router or connecting to a different network if possible.

2. Power off both your Xbox console and your phone, then turn them back on. This can help refresh the devices and establish a more stable connection.

3. Make sure that your Xbox console is running the latest system software. Go to the "Settings" menu on your console, select "System," and then choose "Updates & downloads." If an update is available, install it and restart your console.

4. Ensure that you have the latest version of the Backbone app installed on your phone. Visit your phone's app store (e.g., the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android) and check for any available updates for the Backbone app. Install any updates and try remote play again.

5. On your Xbox console, go to the "Settings" menu, select "Power & startup," and then choose "Power mode & startup." Make sure that the power-saving mode is disabled. This can prevent the console from entering a low-power state that may interfere with remote play.

6. Confirm that the Backbone app is compatible with your specific Xbox console model and firmware version. Some remote play apps may have specific requirements or limitations. Visit the Backbone website or contact their support team to ensure compatibility.

7. If you've tried the above steps and the disconnection issue persists, it's recommended to reach out to Backbone's support team. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps and assistance tailored to their hardware and app.

Remember that remote play experiences can vary based on various factors, including network conditions and device compatibility.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. BSDGuru Win User

Xbox One Gets Windows 10 and Cross Platform features in 2015...

Yes.

Question is, will I be able to remote play my XB1 to my PC and Win tablet? I remote play my PS4 via my PS TV and smartphone. :)
  4. ⎛⎝ᵃʰᵉᵍᵃ Win User

Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

i also have a question or certain questions about the remote play. i want to really understand how remote play functions like all the ins and outs. so my first question is, are you allowed to use remote play when the console is off? because i tried the opposite of that Friday and it worked but if i were to turn the console completely off am i still able to access my games and play them through the Xbox app when the system is turned off?
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Remote access play question

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The remote play settings are not specific to each account but rather a general console setting. It doesn't matter which account configures it; if someone else disables the remote play setting on the console, you won't be able to continue playing that way unless you reconfigure it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Mirrorforce-[xboxven Win User

Remote access play question

Thank you for the information. So is there a way to restrict his access to those settings
Thema:

Remote play Questions...........

1. Remote play Questions........... - Similar Threads - Remote play Questions

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  4. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  5. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  6. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  7. Remote Play Question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Question?: I recently bought a backbone, but my remote play isn't working. I have set my console and phone up for remote play, but everytime I try to play, I keep getting disconnected before I can even...
  8. |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with...
  9. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  10. Backwards compatibility remote play question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...