Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX

Discus and support Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I loaded up remote play on my S9 and i've had some issues. Maybe im not doing something correctly: 1) How do i quit a game and go back to the main... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/b0uncyfr0, Jun 26, 2021.

1. /u/b0uncyfr0
    /u/b0uncyfr0 Guest

I loaded up remote play on my S9 and i've had some issues. Maybe im not doing something correctly:

1) How do i quit a game and go back to the main menu. Every time i end the streaming, everything quits and im back to the xbox app. When i launch it again, im back into the same game i left. Am i missing something?

2) Yakuza like a Dragon works fine ; except for the right analog stick. It doesn't move. My controller is connected directly to my S9.

3) There should be an option to use remote play without turning your TV on/replicating everything - the feature works completely fine with the TV off - why waste electricity when you're not at home?

submitted by /u/b0uncyfr0
    [link] [comments]

/u/b0uncyfr0, Jun 26, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

PC to XSX remote play not working.

Are you using any Insiders builds?

Also, follow this step and see if it helps.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address and Clear.
  3. DaewooKim1 Win User

Hello Sammy, Thank for your help.

Unfortunatley I did follow your instruction , but had no luck.

Actually I installed and tested 3 different window devices (2 laptops, 1 desktop) and all same results.

only Android and iOS devices works without trouble.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Type ''Xbox'' in Windows bar>right mouse button and go to apps settings, click ''terminate, repair and restore'' Then try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall the app.
  5. jcleigh Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

UPDATE:

I got a long ethernet cable run to my XSX and now PC remote play works. I would say that PC remote play is much pickier about its network connection to the Xbox than Android is, probably because it plays at a higher resolution.

Thanks all for trying to help diagnose. MS needs to improve their requirements documentation and error messaging!
  6. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C.

Without much welcome the community.

Hello jcleigh, just to make clear what this is about, are you trying to stream from Xbox to PC on the same network, are you trying to remotely play xbox through your mobile phone or are you trying to play Xcloud?
    The OP is trying to use Remote Play between their PC and their Series X using the PC Xbox App:

"PC to XSX Remote Play"

They have tried to use remote play with their Android Device and it worked fine
Thema:

1. Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX - Similar Threads - Remote Play Questions

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  4. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  5. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  6. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  7. Remote Play Question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Question?: I recently bought a backbone, but my remote play isn't working. I have set my console and phone up for remote play, but everytime I try to play, I keep getting disconnected before I can even...
  8. |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with...
  9. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  10. Backwards compatibility remote play question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...