Remote play issues

Discus and support Remote play issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series x. And an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am trying to use remote play I have followed the set up instructions. Even tested the remote play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoullessSole, Dec 2, 2022.

1. SoullessSole
    SoullessSole Guest

Remote play issues

I have an Xbox series x. And an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am trying to use remote play I have followed the set up instructions. Even tested the remote play connection with all green checks on my Xbox. I can remote play on my home wifi network but out and about on another other Wi-Fi network I can’t connect I get the ship then a black screen then we see your console but can’t connect. Or I will get the green ship then the Xbox logo as if booting an Xbox up then black screen and an error saying check wifi connection. Before I try remote play I run a speed test of the Wi-Fi I’m on and I’m pulling 200-600 down with 25 upload but still can’t connect. It’s driving me crazy and I feel as if I have tried everything.

:)

SoullessSole, Dec 2, 2022
  2. MasonCampbell5 Win User

Remote play issues

Ok I will try to adjust my NAT type to open when I get home Sunday. I have tried both WiFi and 5g mobile network to play remote play. Both come up with the same result. “Console found but found not connect”
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Remote play issues

As the article says it won't stop you from it but could give you issues, that's currently what you have some issues, I would first try a different network, if you are trying to wifi a good option will be mobile data
  4. MasonCampbell5 Win User

Remote play issues

Ok I will try this when I get home. However with what you said, moderate NAT shouldn’t stop me from utilizing remote play while I’m out of town. Is there another solution to try currently while I am out of town to use remote play?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Issue with remote play

Repeat and don't set adicional security on the console for your account
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Issue with remote play

Hi tome_882! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To use remote play you need to setup the console properly prior to use the feature, please follow the steps in this link to do it

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

Remote play issues

1. Remote play issues - Similar Threads - Remote play issues

2. Remote play issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue: When i connect to the remote play from pc and start it and i enter the Xbox homepage the screen starts getting pixeled and can't see anything 3de69956-cee9-4f72-8272-b58b8fd59601
  3. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play Issues: I'm going on vacation soon and I want to play Sonic Frontiers whilst I'm away. I've been trying Remote Play lately and there were varying results on which connection I used. Using my home Wi-Fi...
  4. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  5. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  6. Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox remote play to PC resolution issue: I am trying to use remote play from my Xbox One S to my Windows 11 PC. Both are on stable, wired connections. When I open the remote play on the Xbox app on PC, the image is compressed to the...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  8. Starfield Remote Play Resolution/brightness issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Remote Play Resolution/brightness issues: My iPhone 14 pro max has the remote play app, I set it up properly. Falliut76 works with remote play and I don’t have any issues with brightness or quality of picture. I start starfield, and it’s...
  9. Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue: My previous post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-remote-play-stuttering/3bdcda44-67c9-4cb3-9cf5-81327127d0b8 Like said in the title, I've requested assistance here on the...
  10. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...