Remote play is currently missing on PC?

Discus and support Remote play is currently missing on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Tried to use remote play today and found it missing on PC. I think it's an Insider issue because if I sign onto the same PC with a "non-Insider"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/randynoarms, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Remote play is currently missing on PC?

Hi,

Tried to use remote play today and found it missing on PC. I think it's an Insider issue because if I sign onto the same PC with a "non-Insider" Xbox account, the console button appears in the PC app; if I sign in as me, it's not there.

Version installed: 2212.1001.38.0

FWIW, I can see the console button on Xbox app on iOS, so I'm not sure which state is correct for me, but I'd like to use remote play on PC.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/randynoarms
    [link] [comments]

/u/randynoarms, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Remote Play icon does not show in XBOX app for PC

Keep in mind the remote play option on the PC is currently only for Insiders. So not everyone will have access to it yet.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?

Hi,

At the moment you can't install PC games remotely.

GTA V is not an Xbox Play Anywhere title. If you want to play this game on your PC you'll to purchase it for PC. Microsoft do not currently sell the PC version. You'd need to get it from Steam, Epic Games or directly from the Rockstar website.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

xbox cloud game 에 대해 질문

[Please note that colleagues may experience grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax, using the Translator app]

Hello Changshui3,

Thank you for coming to us!

Currently, you can play games that are only available for Xbox game streaming in the cloud. Remote Play allows you to play some games that you own on your mobile device or PC, but your console needs to stream games, Xbox apps, or Xbox Companion apps (PCs) and compatible games.

More information can be found here: Xbox Remote Play | Xbox

[If you answered your question by clicking "Yes" below, please let us know]

English Translation:

[Associate uses a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax may occur]

Hello Changshui 3,

Thank you for you reaching out to us!

Currently, you are only able to play the games that are available on Xbox Game Streaming on the cloud.

You can play some games that you own on a mobile device or PC through Remote Play but that requires a console to stream the games, the Xbox App or the Xbox Companion App (PC) and a compatible game.

You can read more about that here: Xbox Remote Play | Xbox

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

PC remote play

6. Villarino Win User

PC remote play

Hello BotheredPants88! Of course you can play in Romania.

You will need :

• Xbox One console: Game streaming must be enabled in Settings.
    • • Windows 10 PC: You must be signed in to the Xbox Console Companion app with the same gamertag as on the Xbox One console.
    • Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC and the Xbox One console must be on the same home network. Options:
      • Wired - Ethernet connection (recommended for both PC and Xbox One console)
      • Wireless - 802.11 N/AC wireless connection
    Happy gaming!
Thema:

Remote play is currently missing on PC?

1. Remote play is currently missing on PC? - Similar Threads - Remote play currently

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  6. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  7. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  10. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...