Remote Play doesn't work

Discus and support Remote Play doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aleadreid, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Aleadreid
    Aleadreid Guest

Remote Play doesn't work

Hi,

I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error:

"Check your network connection.

We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular connection."

I've checked the following settings:

• Test Network Connection; Good. (Also tried to change my DNS to Google's.)
    • Test Remote Play; All ticked and green.
    • Test Network Speed & Statistics; Speed around 200Mbps.
    • Remote features; All is turned on to the recommended settings.
    • Test from Android phone; same issue persists.
    • Test from cellular; same issue persists.

As a addition, I've managed to connect to my Xbox once through Remote Play. No settings were changed since then, and I didn't change ISP's either.

:)

Aleadreid, Apr 2, 2024
  2. AnthonyLaScala Win User

Remote Play Doesn't Work in IOS 16

Yes already tried resyncing with console and also reset my mobile phone network settings completely.
  3. AnthonyLaScala Win User

Thank you for finally acknowledging the issue and not making excuses or deflecting. Much more satisfying answer than ones past given for these complaints. Please keep the community updated when a fix goes live so we aren’t left in limbo wondering what’s going on or if any progress has been made. Thanks again.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, everyone,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. There is currently a known issue when using Remote Play to connect to a console over cellular or external Wi-Fi networks on devices running iOS 16. We understand this is a frustrating issue for players who enjoy remote play on the go. The team has been able to reproduce the issue and is investigating. Unfortunately, there is no ETA at the moment. We will share the updates as we make progress.
  5. jasonPruitt Win User

I am also having the same damn issue why the heck isn’t anyone fixing this ****!!!! I can no longer remote into Xbox series X with iPhone iOS 16.1!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Have you re-registered your device with the console since upgrading to 16? Your hash changed so your keys are likely invalid
Thema:

Remote Play doesn't work

1. Remote Play doesn't work - Similar Threads - Remote Play doesn't

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  9. Over wifi remote play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over wifi remote play doesn't work: So, remote play is borderline unplayable (using xbone). I have found a work around in which I stream the console to my desktop, and then I can remote into my desktop with my laptop using...
  10. Remote play doesn't work when I'm away from home

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play doesn't work when I'm away from home: Hello, I have an issue. At home I can use remote play it's stable, I'm able to play without any problem or input lag. But problem is when I go to work and try to hop on, console shows up in the...