Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

Discus and support Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eurydace, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Eurydace
    Eurydace Guest

Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to connect, but it simply loads forever. I tried with a fresh install of Windows and that did not fix the issue.

I tried Cloud streaming and it doesn't work either. It too simply never stops loading.

:)

Eurydace, Oct 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Eurydace,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Eurydace,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing some issues with Xbox Cloud games. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please note that Xbox Cloud games are still in beta testing and we are constantly working to improve their performance and stability. Some issues may arise during this phase, but rest assured that our team already knows them and is doing their best to resolve them as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to develop this feature.

To better understand your situation, I have a few questions for you:

- What is the model and brand of your PC?

- What is the speed and quality of your internet connection?

- Have you updated the Xbox app and the console to the latest version?

- Have you tried to restart your PC, console, and router?

- Have you checked the network settings on your PC and console?

There are a few possible reasons why Remote Play and Cloud Streaming might not work on your PC, such as network issues, firewall settings, or compatibility problems. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

- Make sure your PC and your console are connected to the same network and have a stable internet connection. You can test your network speed and latency on your PC by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network troubleshooter. You can also test your network connection on your console by going to Settings > General > Network settings > Test network connection.

- Make sure your PC and your console have the latest updates installed. You can check for updates on your PC by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. You can check for updates on your console by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

- Disable any firewall or antivirus software that might block the connection between your PC and your console. You can temporarily disable Windows Firewall by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Firewall & network protection > Turn off Windows Firewall. You can also add an exception for the Xbox app by following the steps here:

- Restart your PC and your console and try again.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Real Streaming

Xbox offers remote play and cloud gaming. You can stream games from your console to your phone of PC.

If a game is enabled for cloud gaming, you can play them on a PC/phone without having downloaded the game to your console. More info can be found at https://www.xbox.com/play
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

xbox cloud game 에 대해 질문

[Please note that colleagues may experience grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax, using the Translator app]

Hello Changshui3,

Thank you for coming to us!

Currently, you can play games that are only available for Xbox game streaming in the cloud. Remote Play allows you to play some games that you own on your mobile device or PC, but your console needs to stream games, Xbox apps, or Xbox Companion apps (PCs) and compatible games.

More information can be found here: Xbox Remote Play | Xbox

[If you answered your question by clicking "Yes" below, please let us know]

English Translation:

[Associate uses a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or inconsistent syntax may occur]

Hello Changshui 3,

Thank you for you reaching out to us!

Currently, you are only able to play the games that are available on Xbox Game Streaming on the cloud.

You can play some games that you own on a mobile device or PC through Remote Play but that requires a console to stream the games, the Xbox App or the Xbox Companion App (PC) and a compatible game.

You can read more about that here: Xbox Remote Play | Xbox

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
Thema:

1. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play - Similar Threads - Remote Play Cloud

2. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  3. Remote play problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play problem: I tried to remote play my xbox series x on win 11 PC and its keep saying Check your network connection We found your console but can't connect. Try from a different Wi-Fi or cellular network...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Black screen with remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen with remote play: Hi all I have an Xbox series X and a high end TV. In TV settings on the Xbox the resolution is set to 4k uhd but when this set to 4k I am unable to use remote play from my Rog ally,all I get is a...
  6. Xbox remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play: How do I connect remote play Xbox & find the Code after setting up the console 934014ae-5b83-4479-ab80-f8a4646c4dae
  7. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  8. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  9. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  10. Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...: When trying to play remotely on my phone I get this message Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something that's already installed....