Remote play and cloud games not working on my Android

Discus and support Remote play and cloud games not working on my Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I once tried remote play on my pc and it worked fine. So I decided to try it with my phone since it would give me something to do on breaks or when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mygreyt, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Mygreyt
    Mygreyt Guest

So I once tried remote play on my pc and it worked fine. So I decided to try it with my phone since it would give me something to do on breaks or when I'm away from home.

However, when I try to connect to launch remote play on the mobile app, I just get a loading circle that forever loads. It never transitions to the rocket ship animation.

I eventually tried to do cloud gaming, but no matter what game it is, the play bar is constantly grayed out.

I know I have Ultimate so I know I can do cloud gaming but I'm just unsure how to continue, for either of the options.

:)

Mygreyt, Aug 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cloud gaming works in your PC as well?

Are you able to test with a different mobile phone just to isolate a bit more the issue?

I found strange that both remote play and cloud gaming doesn't work in your phone (they're different services)
  3. Mygreyt Win User

I've also connected again with my pc, which worked. I then unlinked the console, reminded via my phone which I confirmed on the Xbox.

The only thing that hasn't been tried is hooking the Xbox via ethernet yet I don't have 5G set in the home, and yet my pc is capable to connecting regardless.

That's only with Remote Play. Cloud Gaming still refuses to worm and now I get either a grayed out Play button or Install on option, despite me looking up games specifically on the cloud tab or has that as an option.
  4. Mygreyt Win User

I've used both cellular and wifi in several different places. I've got a Galaxy A51 if that matters.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Please try it. And share the resolution when possible
  6. Mygreyt Win User

I am in northwest Minnesota. As for other phones I technically have access to another phone. I'll have to see about if I can.

I will check to see if cloud gaming works on my pc.
Thema:

1. Remote play and cloud games not working on my Android - Similar Threads - Remote play cloud

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  4. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  5. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  6. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  7. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  8. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  9. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  10. Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...: When trying to play remotely on my phone I get this message Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something that's already installed....