Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.

Discus and support Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I recently setup remote play on my Xbox One X and Xbox App and have been using it on my Samsung s9+ which seems to work pretty well, but just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AndrewRosenberg, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.

Hello,

I recently setup remote play on my Xbox One X and Xbox App and have been using it on my Samsung s9+ which seems to work pretty well, but just before Christmas i purchased a Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet and have been trying to set it up on there. I cant seem to get it to work very well. The sound crackles and the lag is pretty bad. The Xbox is Ethernet wired and the tablet is getting around 200mbps via speed test. I was wondering if anyone else uses the tablet for Remote Play and if they had similar issues and if anyone has a possible fix or what the issue could be. I spent around 2 hours speaking with Amazon who didn't seem to have any answers.

Thanks everyone

Andrew

:)

AndrewRosenberg, Apr 11, 2021
  2. AndyHanna Win User

Pyramid solitaire - unwinnable game

If that is the case I will uninstall the app. My experience is about 1 out of 3 are unwinnable in pyramid solitaire . I will uninstall the app and play the one on my Amazon Fire tablet. I have played 10 games so far and only 1 unwinnable game.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Questions about Minecraft IAP

Yes, that's correct.
    Despite fire tablets runs a custom Android version, Minecraft couldn't be downloaded on regular Android devices due to Minecraft was purchased on the Amazon Appstore, which is exclusive of Fire tablets.
  4. BSDGuru Win User

Xbox One Gets Windows 10 and Cross Platform features in 2015...

Yes.

Question is, will I be able to remote play my XB1 to my PC and Win tablet? I remote play my PS4 via my PS TV and smartphone. :)
  5. User 9242019 Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

I will disagree with the post above. The current Kindle Fire HD and HDX are NOT budget tablets. The iPads are overpriced for value.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft and fire 10 tablet

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Just to confirm, you have one fire tablet and it has multiple users where parent profile is able to access the game just fine, correct?

If that so, I suggest to uninstall the Minecraft game on all profiles. Once done, restart the device and install it back again on each profile.
Thema:

Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.

1. Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question. - Similar Threads - Remote Play Amazon

2. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  3. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  6. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  7. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...
  8. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  9. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  10. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use playstation controller with remote play on kindle fire hd