remote install to devices

Discus and support remote install to devices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft store app used to show my devices, and allow me to pick where to install apps and or games. This feature no longer appears and only allows me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flawedcode, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. flawedcode
    flawedcode Guest

    remote install to devices


    microsoft store app used to show my devices, and allow me to pick where to install apps and or games. This feature no longer appears and only allows me to install to machine im using.
    when i go onto the microsoft store website however it allows me to install to my xbox console.

    what happened to this feature? why isnt it working on the microsoft store app anymore furthermore it isnt working on the xbox app either.

    :)
     
    flawedcode, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    remote install to devices

    Hello Flawedcode.

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    The option was actually removed, apparently I believe it was due to its low usefulness, causing confusion to users.

    Through the website it is still possible, because through the website it has both the xbox version and the PC version to buy. Therefore, it is totally useful in this scenario choosing where you want to download.

    I hope you understand.

    All respects
  3. Georges C. Win User

    how to open remote installation in mobile for windows 11

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Hermant, when it comes to remote installation, are you wanting to install apps or games from your mobile device, want to install games remotely through your PC or mobile device, or do you want to remotely access your Windows 11 PC?

    If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  4. NinaStanimirova Win User

    Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows - unable to install after purchase

    Mr. Lechuga, while waiting for your reply I followed the last link you sent me for a remote installation but it was only an explanation on how to prepare the device for it; I could not get the game remotely installed. Please, help me finish this through!!!
  5. Bort118 Win User

    Xbox one remote installations

    Great, thanks. Done that but it now has a message in the game pass app next to each queued game which says 'First configure your device. To install games remotely, your device has to be configured for it. Find out how to install remotely.' The tool tip
    for this lists 3 things to do, but I have done all 3 of them...
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Dragon Age Inqusition DLC Not Appearing In-Game

    Hi, Daisy! Have you checked if you're still prompted to install them using Xbox app? You can try to install them remotely. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
Thema:

remote install to devices

Loading...
  1. remote install to devices - Similar Threads - remote install devices

  2. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  3. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  4. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  5. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  6. Remote Play is not working on the web!

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play is not working on the web!: When I first got my new Xbox (2024 I think) I would use remote play all the time; on the road, at home, across the country, and had no problems at all. but all of the sudden, once Microsoft...
  7. No Install button for remote download

    in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD: So, I have been trying to install some games via the Game Pass app to my Series X. There is not enough storage left on the main drive, but I have the Seagate Expansion SSD stick that is attached....
  10. How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?: Cannot figure out how to remotely install games to pc specifically grand theft Auto v that i have purchased on xbox e89f63c2-40d0-4b0e-a2d3-65b6e04f6bb5