Remote install of games

Discus and support Remote install of games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! I’m the lead up to the release of Forza Horizon 5, I’m wanting to pre-install the game as I’ll be buying the disc. I know you can do this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blaack Flaash, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Remote install of games


    Hey guys!

    I’m the lead up to the release of Forza Horizon 5, I’m wanting to pre-install the game as I’ll be buying the disc.

    I know you can do this via the Xbox App by enabling remote features, searching the game, clicking download to console, selecting my console and clicking download.

    I’ve done all of the above, however when I do, nothing happens and the game doesn’t appear in my queue.

    I would really appreciate any assistance or guidance from someone who’s had a similar issue!!

    Thanks in advance!!

    :)
     
    Blaack Flaash, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox mobile downloads?

  3. Junior_junee Win User

    Star wars jedi: fallen order

    Have you tried remote installing the game with instant on enabled?
    I tired remote install twice, the install is still stopping at 15 percent
  4. SepiaMX Win User

    Game pass app

  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Games I don't own downloading on my Xbox One

    Hi Seth_111111,

    Thanks for your post. I understand you are noticing random games installing onto your Xbox One Console. If this console is not your home Xbox, someone else's profile may be set as home. If this happens, any new games that person installs will then install
    on other consoles. To prevent this from happening, you can adjust you settings to not install games remotely; check out this article:

    Install games remotely on your Xbox On
    e.

    I hope this helps.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Cant get my game to download on my Xbox

    Here's a support article about remote installation on the Xbox One console for you. If you've never used it before or are uncertain whether your game purchase went through (either because you're having trouble finding the console through the remote device
    or the game) then you should most likely wait to install the game or try the remote installation feature when you are actually with your console to make it easier.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one-and-pc
Thema:

Remote install of games

Loading...
  1. Remote install of games - Similar Threads - Remote install games

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. No Install button for remote download

    in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD: So, I have been trying to install some games via the Game Pass app to my Series X. There is not enough storage left on the main drive, but I have the Seagate Expansion SSD stick that is attached....
  10. How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?: Cannot figure out how to remotely install games to pc specifically grand theft Auto v that i have purchased on xbox e89f63c2-40d0-4b0e-a2d3-65b6e04f6bb5