Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device

Discus and support Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I'm on the alpha ring Xbox one. since the last week or so I get the message: "We didn't find any device" when trying to remote install a game from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/o0oAngeloo0o, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device

Hi,

I'm on the alpha ring Xbox one. since the last week or so I get the message: "We didn't find any device" when trying to remote install a game from the Gamepass App.

I can connect to the xbox and stream without problems from both the Windows 10 and Android Xbox app, but doesn't seem to connect from the Gamepass App

Anyone else has the problem? any workaround, or expect ETA on solution?

TIA

OldNerdyGuy

submitted by /u/o0oAngeloo0o
    [link] [comments]

/u/o0oAngeloo0o, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  3. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

6. EXES5 Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

If you want to install xbox games from an android device with gamepass app its possible if you own gamepass
Thema:

Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device

1. Remote install from Gamepass App (alpha ring): We didn't find any device - Similar Threads - Remote install Gamepass

2. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  3. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  4. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  5. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...
  6. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  7. Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play: Hey! I just purchased an Xbox series S and it every penny on it feels worth it and even better than PS in terms of power and price. However, it’s really off putting that there’s no Xbox app for...
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD: So, I have been trying to install some games via the Game Pass app to my Series X. There is not enough storage left on the main drive, but I have the Seagate Expansion SSD stick that is attached....
  10. How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?: Cannot figure out how to remotely install games to pc specifically grand theft Auto v that i have purchased on xbox e89f63c2-40d0-4b0e-a2d3-65b6e04f6bb5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we didnt find any devices game pass app