Remote install by Game Pass Android App

Discus and support Remote install by Game Pass Android App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download a game from the Xbox Game Pass app to my Series X, but whenever I try to it the download stuck with "waiting for console"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Millo76, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Millo76
    Millo76 Guest

    Remote install by Game Pass Android App


    Hi, I'm trying to download a game from the Xbox Game Pass app to my Series X, but whenever I try to it the download stuck with "waiting for console" message. I checked my console and all function for remote connection are active.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    Millo76, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Millo76 Win User

    Remote install by Game Pass Android App

    Hi

    Yes console is paired with app.

    I had a problem to download Forza Horizon 5 from the app but oddly today i have tried to download another game (Unpacking) and both the download has started.

    Thanks
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Remote install by Game Pass Android App

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Have you connected your console to the app in the past?

    See how to complete the setup and get the code here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    Afterwards the download should be seamless.

    Hope this helps.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Remote install by Game Pass Android App

    Hi

    Yes console is paired with app.

    I had a problem to download Forza Horizon 5 from the app but oddly today i have tried to download another game (Unpacking) and both the download has started.

    Thanks
    Ye I also had the same issue, but I set Unpacking to download and it worked fine.

    I get the feeling it was a problem at Microsoft end and nothing we could fix.
  5. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

    Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

    did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
  6. CretinCam Win User

    Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

    I'm having the same issue on 2 Xbox One S's.

    Game Pass app for Android 9.

    Xbox OS version 10.0.18362.6065

    (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720)

    Version is the same on both consoles.

    •Power mode set to instant-on.

    •Turning off storage when powered off is unchecked.

    •Allow remote installations is checked

    •Show progress remotely is checked

    •All Xbox App Connectivity options are enabled

    Tried toggleing options above and restarting.

    Tried soft factory reset.

    Tried clearing cache for Game Pass app.
Thema:

Remote install by Game Pass Android App

Loading...
  1. Remote install by Game Pass Android App - Similar Threads - Remote install Game

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. No Install button for remote download

    in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  9. Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Install Games to Seagate SSD: So, I have been trying to install some games via the Game Pass app to my Series X. There is not enough storage left on the main drive, but I have the Seagate Expansion SSD stick that is attached....
  10. How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Remotely install and manage games to my pc that i have purchased?: Cannot figure out how to remotely install games to pc specifically grand theft Auto v that i have purchased on xbox e89f63c2-40d0-4b0e-a2d3-65b6e04f6bb5