remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

Discus and support remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chappers3, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Chappers3
    Chappers3 Guest

Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening

:)

Chappers3, Jun 2, 2020
  2. XxNickxX36 Win User

Depending on the headset that you have, there are different companion apps that you can download on xbox that can connect to them. If thats not the case than check accessories in the settings to see if they show up there.
  3. R3NDYDEW Win User

Hello, can you send me the exact details for the headset? Then i will try and help you out.
  4. RaFz6118 Win User

Olá, me passe as informações do seu Headset, se ele tem botão físico de pareamento e etc...
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Using Official PS3 Wireless Headset with Xbox 360

The only way you can get the headset to work with the 360 is to hook up audio out from the 360 to an adapter that can pair with the headset. You wouldn't be able to use the mic on the headset, unless there's an adapter that takes the 2.5mm output from the
    controller and pipes it to the same sort of adapter.

There is no way to "pair" a Bluetooth headset to the 360 directly.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Official xbox wireless headset now connects as player 2 instead of carrying sound?

Thema:

1. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360 - Similar Threads - remote headset wont

2. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  5. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  6. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  7. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  8. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  9. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad: Hi all, I’m having a constant issue that anytime I connect to remote play with my iPad, I have no sound coming from the iPad and the Xbox thinks a headset is attached. I have tried with multiple...