Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email

Discus and support Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a Xbox account for Minecraft on PlayStation and i dont remember the email but i do remember the gamertag and password the articles on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J2Toofyee-.-, Jul 3, 2022.

1. J2Toofyee-.-
    J2Toofyee-.- Guest

I made a Xbox account for Minecraft on PlayStation and i dont remember the email but i do remember the gamertag and password the articles on Xbox support dont work for me

:)

J2Toofyee-.-, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello J2Toofyee, unfortunately in these cases it is not only useless to know the Gamertag, you need to really know what is the microsoft account uses, try to check with some family member, or friend who has played to see if they can help you remember..

To recover the account you need to know your Email, phone, or Skype name

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Influxionz Win User

Deleting an in active account that you know hasnt been signed in for 4 years +

What about if the account is yours but forgot the email and password to access to it just only remember the gamertag
  4. Ryan Jian Win User

Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password

Hi there, Thanks for the response, although the email I think is associated with the account isn’t mine or someone else’s. Is there any other way or is there no more way to recover my account? Can contacting Xbox Support help? I can search up my gamertag on Xbox.
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Ryan!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is important to know the email address in order to recover a Microsoft account.

In this case, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps for you to locate the email address, here's how:

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The Gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.

Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.

Select the Info bubble next to the user’s Gamertag.

Review the info under the Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile.

Here's the reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Ryan Jian Win User

Are you going to help me further or not?
Thema:

1. Remember gamertag and password but Forgot email - Similar Threads - Remember gamertag password

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  5. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...: I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember...
  6. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39
  7. Logging In - Forgotten Email but Remember Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging In - Forgotten Email but Remember Gamertag: Hi, I have an Xbox account, and I have forgotten the email associated with it. I created the profile when migrating my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, and only ever signed in to the...
  8. I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.: My work email and game email are different, I can't remember my Minecraft Microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag, minecraft and xbox uses the same email and I'm still logged on on this...
  9. Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password: Forgot My Email, still remembers my GamerTag and Password. Anyway to recover it? Iav tried the recovery methods linked in the other threads but none are helpful....
  10. Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remember Gamertag for Xbox but forgot email and password: Hello there, so a few years ago I made a new account on Minecraft with the gamertag “CantonHK”. This account was my main used for playing Minecraft with friends and etc. The previous year,...