Remboursement

Discus and support Remboursement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone today I would like to be refunded a TSO games that cost me 94.99 € I still can not find ways to contact microsoft and I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeSsKa, Oct 9, 2017.

1. MeSsKa
    MeSsKa Guest

Remboursement

Hello everyone

today I would like to be refunded a TSO games that cost me 94.99 €

I still can not find ways to contact microsoft and I have been looking for 1 hour. it is less than 14 days and more than one days thank you kindly and able to help me.

:)

MeSsKa, Oct 9, 2017
  2. JessBoy13
    JessBoy13 Guest
    Remboursement

Je voudrais 2 remboursement sur 2 jeux

JessBoy13, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    remboursement

Hey OafishPompano1! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Remboursement

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Unless you are in the insiders program yiu are going to have to call support

Noone on forums can do what you asked

It's also less then 2hour limit

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. paquetalexis Win User

Xbox one X Play and charge kit

ah demander un remboursement
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Remboursement

Please write your question in English if possible so more people are able to answer you.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Remboursement

9. matthewiag Win User

remboursement

Hello,

If you pre-ordered the games via a Credit or Debit Card you only get changed 5-10 before the release date.

If the pre-orders did not go through it will mainly be due to the Bank blocking the transaction or insufficient funds.

The best thing to do is check your Bank statements and see if you have been charged if you have please contact Offical Xbox Support via Web Chat or Request a Call

Xbox Support Contact-us
  10. Chargersbride Win User

remboursement

Thema:

Remboursement