remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]

Discus and support remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; bonjour j ai téléchargé le sims 4 sur Windows store sans voir que c’était pour Xbox alors que je le voulais sur ordi ( ben oui vu que j’étais sur mon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anthonygay1, Apr 1, 2020.

1. anthonygay1
    anthonygay1 Guest

bonjour

j ai téléchargé le sims 4 sur Windows store sans voir que c’était pour Xbox alors que je le voulais sur ordi ( ben oui vu que j’étais sur mon ordi c'est très logique votre truc !!!!!! )

donc je souhaiterais me faire rembourser , mais le lien "information relative au remboursement " cote de sims 4 dans mes commandes ,me ramène nul part en faite.

savez vous comment faire svp? merci beaucoup pour vos réponse.

[Translation-Hello

I downloaded the sims 4 on Windows store without seeing that it was for Xbox while I wanted it on computer (well yes since I was on my computer it makes a lot of sense your thing !!!!!!)

so I would like to get a refund, but the link "refund information" on the side of sims 4 in my orders, brings me nowhere in fact.

do you know how to please do it? Thank you very much for your response. ]

:)

anthonygay1, Apr 1, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Bought a game on the wrong platform

i dont think sims 4 is available on the microsoft store for windows, you would need to get a refund and purchase from EA Origin or Steam
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Impossibile installare gioco [Edit - Translation] - Unable to install game

Hello YvonneOrban,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Looking at the Xbox store for The Sims 4, it looks like it is only compatible with Xbox One. Check out this link for a description involving the game's capabilities and what platforms its available on: The
    Sims 4 Xbox Store

If The Sims 4 is available on PC, it is not through the Microsoft/Xbox store, unfortunately. They may have there own client or use a different PC platform like Steam.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

The Sims 4 game will not download or install.

Hi,

There's some confusion here. Have you bought the Sims 4 for console or have you purchased it for use on your PC?

If you've bought it on the Microsoft Store with the intention of playing on PC you can't. Microsoft does not sell The Sims 4 for PC. You'll need a refund. If you want it for PC you need to buy it either via Steam (EA games are now sold there) or directly
    from EA via the PC origin Store.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Compre en Microsoft mi juego y no funciona [Edit - Translation] - I bought my game at Microsoft and it doesn't work

Hello Paula,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to play your newly purchased game on Xbox 360. Are you saying that you purchased The Sims 4 in the Microsoft store? When looking at the game description, i see that Sims 4 is
    only available on Xbox one, which would be why you cannot play it on 360. I know there was a 360 release for this game, but for some reason the developer no longer has that version up in our store.

You can view the
    description of The Sims 4 here.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store] - Similar Threads - remboursement sims windows

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...